Home Depot / briggs & stratton generator rebate
I purchased a Briggs & Stratton Generator at the Home Depot on Watson Blvd. in Warner Robins, Georgia, May 2006. I sent all the info. to the proper office to get the $125.00 give card when you purchase a power produce. I have not received the gift card. Every time I call the numbers provided by Home Depot, a human never answers the phone. I'm tired of being told to mash 1 for this, 2 for that, english or spanish. When I finally talked to someone I was told our information submitted has been lost. I've decided to take the generator back and go across the street to Lowes! My cc for Home Depot will be cut up. Thanks Home Depot. You know how to keep your customers satisfied.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - customer service in reading mass and everett mass 
- Home Depot - poor customer service in flooring department at hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service 
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor