Home Depot / home depot's return of on on-line orders are unreachable

Home Depot's return of on on-line orders are unreachable. In May I ordered roll up bamboo blinds. The order was incorrect and they overshipped by 4 blinds. I sent them e-mails to which the response was they will contact me as soon as possible. Not sure of what time table they use, that was 2 months ago. Placed many calls to the 800 number only to hold on from anywhere to 15 to 30 min. When I reached a live person they said I would get a call in 72 hours, 2 months have passed no call. HELP!!!!!!

N  5th of Mar, 2012 by

Samsung Matro 3310i - lost mobile

my mobil lost in train.bhopal to chhindwara train.
A  19th of Sep, 2013 by
I ordered the Electrolux washing machine / extended warranty on line August 25th. I have heard only the best about this product and have one at my second home and love it because of these reviews. Received and within 2 hours the door locked showing code E-42 on first wash leaving wet clothes jammed in machine. Called Electrolux and they were going to send out a repair person to look at it. They were also sending me the parts they thought I needed because the company they contract through (Dial One, who has a poor reputation in my city) did not supply parts (?) I demanded a new machine. The second one arrived and during set up by the installers the door jammed and would not open. After a lengthy phone consultation with Electrolux the installers were directed to remove the machine from my home and I was told I would receive a third machine with priority delivery. The evening before delivery (Friday Sept. 13th) on the third machine I was called by logistics and told the machine would not arrive until Wednesday not Saturday as promised. By Home Depots account and in this process, I was without a washer from August 25 – September 16th when I officially cancelled the entire order. I have support showing I made 11 calls, placed on hold 7 times was transferred 14 times, spoke to 23 operators (to call them anything but would be a stretch) and called them out on three contradictions. This discombobulating and dysfunctional relationship between Home Depot and Electrolux and their so called logistics experts cost me $165.00 in Laundromat usage, three days out of work not to mention having to return to a local Home Depot to receive a refund on the Extended Warranty that was also purchased. To elevate anger, neither would take responsibility for the problem. Electrolux blamed Home Depot for mishandling the units and Home Depot stated it was the units themselves. Taking a leap of faith at 6:00PM on Friday the 13th, I went to the local HH Gregg bought an identical machine which was the night Home Depot cancelled my Saturday delivery. It was delivered Saturday by 4:00 PM(less than 24 hours) set up and is fully operational. This leads me to believe that something may be not on the up and up with the quality of merchandise I received from Home Depot. Is it brand new? This and the fact that never did I receive an ‘Electrolux Welcome Kit’ from Home Depot as was in the packaging from HH Gregg. It contained detergent, fabric softener and several two and three dollar coupons with a book of facts on HE. When calling Home Depot to cancel the third delivery and order Monday September 16th, I spoke with a man (finally) who reviewed the files and as he said, “I’d be returning it too”. Tuesday Sept. 17th I received a call from Home Depot delivery stating I should receive a call tomorrow (9/18/2013) with a 4 hour window for my washing machine delivery. To date I have not received a refund on a purchase of over $1000.00 made on August 25th. THIS IS LIKE A BAD NIGHTMARE! Customer Service not a priority. NOTE: When renovating a few years ago most of my special orders were from The EXPO, which was a division of Home Depot. That was a customer service based organization. What message is this saying, If you have money …..

Home Depot Logo Home Depot