Home Depot / home depot's return of on on-line orders are unreachable
Home Depot's return of on on-line orders are unreachable. In May I ordered roll up bamboo blinds. The order was incorrect and they overshipped by 4 blinds. I sent them e-mails to which the response was they will contact me as soon as possible. Not sure of what time table they use, that was 2 months ago. Placed many calls to the 800 number only to hold on from anywhere to 15 to 30 min. When I reached a live person they said I would get a call in 72 hours, 2 months have passed no call. HELP!!!!!!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - customer service in reading mass and everett mass
- Home Depot - poor customer service in flooring department at hudson, wi.
- Home Depot - delivery & customer service 
- Home Depot - installation of cooktop unit did not fit even though advertised dimensions matched perfectly
- Home Depot - met team supervisor