Home Depot / misrepresentation and false advertising!
I purchased a silver birch just under a year ago. I left the tag on the tree so as that it could be identified just in case it didnt grow. Unfortunately it didnt survive. I tried to get a replacement this week May 2007 but was refused because I didnt have the receipt. I would like to point out on the huge signs in the stores it states" All live plants guaranteed for up to one year."Not a mention nor an inkling about keeping the receipt. Not only have they lost a 10,000 dollar a year customer but I will tell this story to everyone I meet.This IS Misrepresentation and False Advertising!!!
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - Roof Installation
- Home Depot - employee/ cashier
- Home Depot - flooring
- HomeDepot - glass door
- Home Depot - propane tank