Home Depot / b-hyve smart wifi indoor sprinkler system 4 channel

1 Lancaster CA, United States

Hello my name is William and I purchase this product from Home Depot in Lancaster California about three weeks ago. The system worked well at first and no longer needed the box. Lately it has been not turning on at the time I set and also not linking with my phone. So I went back to the store to get an exchange which was a rather difficult thing to do without a receipt or the box. I was rudely turn down by customer service her name Robben, and when I asked to speak to a manager it never happened. I'm not even sure if the store has a manager. At one point she was going to allow me to exchange the item as long as everything was there. I had everything with me but she said I didn't, I kindly asked what was missing and she wouldn't tell me. Now I have a defective product and no way to water my grass. I have bought many things from Home Depot from my washer and dryer to my carpet on the floor and paint on my walls. Now I would never want to return because of the rude and dishonest employees you have hired. I could understand if I have done this many times in the past but the one time I lost my recipe this is not what I expected from a large company that should stand by their products.

Please if there anything you can do to restore my trust in the company, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards