Home Depot / appliance order and delivery

1 Panama City Beach, FL, United States

On Jan 14 2019 in Galveston, Tx I ordered appliances totaling 9500.00 chose delivery date and they were supposed to be delivered on Jan 18 2019 to 8700 front beach Road #1101 Panama City Beach Fl, I booked a flight to be there for the delivery, 5 hour flight, flew to Panama City on the 16th to Panama city so I could be there for the delivery, checked status this morning Jan 17 and the ship date had been changed to Feb 8 2019, called home Depot at 1-800-430-3376 talked to lady on phone and she checked status and told me that someone had called me to inform me on the back order, I told her no one had called me at all. So now I'm setting here in Panama City Beach with no appliances, wasted trip and very costly, there is no reason why the order should have been confirmed for delivery on the 18 Jan 2019. This is not the only time this has happened with Home Depot, guess I have not learned my lesson after spending thousands of dollars over the years with home depot, maybe its time to choose Lowes for the future.
Harvey Haylock [protected]