Home Delivery America / Furniture mafia

First and foremost, it would be remiss of me to only express my disastisfaction with this company; I cannot forget to mention the traumatic and exhausting experience my mother and I had with the staff. My mom ordered some furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture, spent a pretty penny too; she ordered a bedroom set, and a sectional for downstairs. This morning, the delivery men from Home Delivery America (which is a terrible & unimaginative name for a company), with a terrible attitude. Nice way to start the day, correct? The started by bringing in the couch through the garage door, after 1.5 minutes of effort, they simply told my mother that they could not get the couch through the door, and that they were ready to take the couch back onto the truck. My mother encouraged them to try again, and was even willing to take the garage door off the henge's herself to make the job easier for them. While I went upstairs to grab the tools for her, I heard her asking the men if they knew what they were doing when it came to setting up the furniture. What had happened was that a third delivery guy came in to help move the couch through the door, and got it through in less than one minute. My mother was concerned by the lack of effort from the two previous men, and was simply expressing her concerns. One of the delivery men got offended, and threw a frame picture against the wall that happened to be in the walk way. My mother asked him to step out of the house, so that the other two men could continue the job without him; she didn't want the confrontation to get any bigger than it had. Since she asked the other man to step out of the house, the remaining two refused to finish the job, and one of them we're going to take the couch (that they had such are hard time with) back on the truck. The confrontation, unfortunately, escalated when my mother told him to leave her furniture..which she paid for, in the house. My mother asked to speak to their boss, and the man refused her request and told her to call Bob's furniture. The police had to come out to moderate the dispute, and in the end, the men got away with the furniture. Now we're stuck with a piece of a sectional in our basement, with the rest of our PAID FOR furniture with those evil men in some warehouse. The whole ordeal was a terrible experience, I understand 100% why Home Depot got rid of them; they're bad for business. Bob's furniture is a piece of crap for using that company as well; maybe that's why he's able to sell his furniture so cheap, he's using illegal immigrants to service.

Sk

Comments

• Ho
      24th of Apr, 2015

this job is fradulent! the "director" Niel Henning is thief who prays on the weak. this job is tru disgrace. the launder money they cook books and steal from their employees.