Home Deecoorder not processing and cannot reach anyone in company through email or phone

Placed utility sink order on January 14 for $699.99. Online order update says product is awaiting shipment with no other information. Cannot get in touch with anyone in company through sales, service or general operator line. Have called at least 10 times today, left one message and sent one email. Still no response.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Atlanta, GA We would like this product as we cannot find any other product that fits the dimensions we need but if it comes down to it we will cancel the order through our credit card and make sure the company receives bad ratings on every website we can find. This customer service is deplorable. It seems like a reputable website but so far we have received absolutely no communications about our order 12 days later.

Ju
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Mar 16, 2017

I have exactly the same problem

• Sb
      Mar 20, 2017

I am going through the same problem. No answers to calls or emails. This doesn't seem to be a legitimate business, I will probably be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.