Home care / Discrimination

May 7, 2015
Home instead senior care
3518 old Redbud drive Gastonia nc 28056
Phone: 704-823-6144
This company discriminates. Beware do not fill out an application with them. All your doing is giving the your personal information so they can use it for filling taxes next year. The have no plans on hiring you it's a scam ... I should have done more research before I applied to find out there really not honest people in the first place . They will not return your emails to get your disclosure information. They try to be sneaky like there covering up something . Instead of dodging people when they hope you just go away (not when you have my personal info) just be up front with people. It's taking me four weeks to get a disclosure statement by email. They replied other conversation like don't worry your information won't be used. I'm not concerned with that due to the fact they would get suid. I want to know why are you avoiding this question... Where's my disclosure statement that clearly states on there website I have rights too. For this company to be a Christian based company you sure don't have Christ like ways... Stop taking advantage of innicent people the (your clients) elderly on all levels as I'm reading finding more an more about this company (devil in disguis) awful shame, your employees and people who are tryin to make a difference in someones life... Devil stop hiding behind the Christian name to try to gain the world! For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark8:36 . I suggest everyone pray that they get shut down. Boycott ! There are plenty other places to go to... If you love your loved ones, love them enough an let someone else take care of them. $22.00 you can find superb care for that price. Hands down! Boycott this company! Put em out ... show them how to respect the healthcare system. Maybe when they come back under another name they will do it the right way. Fearing God! Judgement! Boycott!

N  7th of May, 2015 by
What is the concise nature of your complaint? Your rant is difficult to understand.