Home Business SolutionsNot much support

I have recently paid over $3, 000 for a home based online business with Home Business Solutions. After signing up, there has been not much support at all afterwards. When you join you receive a CD not even with their business name on it, just a plain CD. All information is on this is as a guide to set up your own website, they told me. This CD also gives names of wholesalers, some of which do not have websites. I had sent an email to this company as I was struggling to understand it, as I have never done anything like this before. I asked about the home support if someone could come and explain some of it to me rather than reading the info much easier for me to actually see how it is done. They replied " home support is only to do with tax ( not what it states on their website). therefore I am battling on myself to try and get up and started, . I am not confident to make contact with this company anymore as I don't want to be treated like an idiot as the email came across to me. I have been trying to find a genuine person and "not a friend or set up of the owners" who has also bought from this company. The email I did receive back from them at the time came across to me as being an idiot not understanding it. all. I felt degraded reading the email.

Ty