Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher crossed a line, it's up to hbo to address his conduct

Bill Maher's incest 'joke' about Ivanka Trump crossed the line. He should be forced to apologize ! Never would any TV personality make such a disgusting remark about president Obama and one of his daughters .See Top 10 Worst Companies in Grimes, IAThe fact that it happened on your network makes you complicit. I will be watching for his " sincere apology ". IF I don't see it, I will be reaching out to anyone that advertises on that show. Ivanka should sue Maher & your network.

Na
May 08, 2017

Comments

• Bg
      May 08, 2017

I agree with you, Nancy, I think there is no decorum left in this country. I notice it much more on the left than on the right. The latest Bill Maher joke was cruel, hurtful, offensive, and totally unnecessary. The hate that he and his other cohorts are spewing is serving as a model for the young people of this country and throughout the world. It is customary today to trash, disrespect, and offend, all in the name of free speech. I will wait and see if HBO execs do anything about this latest incident. Mr. Maher should at the least, apologize, and he should be suspended for a period of time.

• Be
      May 08, 2017

Fire Bill Maher. Totally unacceptable behavior that has no place on any video outlet. You guys have the power to stop this kind of garbage from being aired on your network.

• Fr
      May 09, 2017

I agree with Nancy, BGuzman, and Bearkat76. Bill Maher has gone too far. His attempt at humor was filthy and disgusting. This isn't what I want kids to learn: Disagree with someone? No problem. Nothing is out of bounds when it comes to shaming, humiliating, hurting, and breaking that person as well as anyone he or she holds dear, even a precious daughter or son. This kind of treatment has to stop somewhere. Please have the moral courage to stand up to the behavior of Maher and all the other pseudo-intellectuals who think they have the right to disregard the humanity of others. They need to put down the stones of moral superiority. Thank you for listening.

• Lu
      May 09, 2017

The disgusting "joke" that Bill Maher made the other night about incest between Ivanka and our President Trump was uncalled for. He should apologize and be removed from your station. Had that remark been made about Obama or his girls he would have faced rigorous punishment. This country has never had so much hate as we see and hear of now. When will the left get it?
    President Trump is the president for everyone in our country. Hillary was a terrible candidate for the Democrats. A woman who risked the security of our great country had no business being president of our great nation.
    Tids kind of behavior has to stop!.

• Br
      May 13, 2017

Time for Maher to go! Utter disrespect for a beautiful, successful young woman and for the office of the President.Condoning such is tantamount to supporting his continuous, petulant child, resistance shtick ! I'm cancellinhg HBO.If I want to watch anything on your leftist agenda bound network, I'll have my teenaged son PIRATE it on his computer...for free, so you see 0 revenue!.Enough is enough.Promote unity or perish!

• Wo
      May 23, 2017

How disgusting. Can't believe HBO would continue to run this garbage. Free speech is one thing but this crosses the line into slander and liable. HBO is included in my Directv subscription but I hardly watch anymore. Will probably drop it to save money and keep any from going to continue the crappy programming. All sponsors of this show should drop their advertising just like they did to Bill O'Reilly.