Home Based Associate Program / Oh No!! SCAM?!

1 Processing Department, PO Box 5401, Zip: 08754-5401Toms River, NJ, United States
Phone: (732) 606-4450/ 1-800-757-8168

I can't believe this! I just sent in my enrollment fee on Monday. I decided to check out the website today (Friday) and came across all of the complaints ppsnllc has. I guess I read the fine print way to late. I now notice that there is no actual physical address. When I call the phone number I just get a recording telling me how busy it is and that the wait time is 10 to 12 minutes to speak to a representative and then it hangs up. What does ppsnllc stand for anyway? I've been scammed before out of thousands of dollars so this isn't as bad, but it's still uncalled for. I have three children to take care of and I could have done something much more productive with that money. Well, I haven't received my first package yet. So, I'm just going to send it back and request a refund eventhough I probably wont get it. I guess it's worth a try anyway. If I have any luck left, maybe they haven't cashed my money order yet, and I can stop payment!! Good luck to everyone!

Ka