Home Assure / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

After many months almost a year No emails No phone calls.I suppose I got one thing from home assure time. There phone call to the lender stopped foreclosure for a bit.But never got an agreement done. I wanted a refund and got an email from Michael Grego on how there doing there job its my fault that 'We will contact you weekly' email and notify you on your options. Well I was in foreclosure but my lender made a program Reached out to me and I am set.

I don't ever expect a refund and neither should anybody.The will just file Bankruptcy go out of business.And start over. They did not do as promised not even a letter to say we cant help that would have been the decent thing to do.
Va

More Home Assure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Je
  6th of Apr, 2009
I worked with Micheal Grieco also, along with Mike Savage and Tyra Pickett, they have done nothing for me and it's been a year today. After many many promises that everything was been taken care of and $2000 later nothing has been done - oh shouldn't go that far they did contact a Real Estate agent and had my house placed on the market for a short sale once the offers starting coming in they (Home Assure) were no longer available. Now the agent is completely pissed off at me for wasting her time. I have no idea what to do now. I sent them the only money I had saved. I didn't realize people could be so cruel. Now I will be facing a forclosue. Thanks HOME ASSURE for helping the honest people.
Hurley, WI