Home Annex / orders

I ordered knobs from home annex. They debited my credit card immediately, but i heard nothing about my order. 1 month later i called them. I sat on hold for 15 minutes. When the woman answered she told me that she would call me back to give me info on my order. She never called back. 1 week later i got an e-mail stating the order never went through. They had the nerve to ask me can they authorize charging (again!) my credit card so they can send them out. It is obvious these people are scamming. This website needs to be shut down. I reported this to my credit card for a refund.

Am

Comments

• Da
      30th of Nov, 2008
    Home Annex - Poor Service
    HomeAnnex.com
    Brooklyn
    New York
    HomeAnnex.com

Took 3 months and a BBB case top get the final piece of the order. Additionally, part of the shipment did not arrive which they blamed me for and the level of service was the bottom of the pile. If you have nothing better to do with your life, then go ahead and waste your time dealing with these guys. It is a great example of what NOT TO DO in customer service. And what a surprise, they appear to employ customer service people who have the same philosophy as their company... don't care about the customer.

Look elsewhere and avoid them at all costs. What you save, you will lose in time!