Home and Beyond - Chennai / Irritating service

1 India Review updated:

Hi ,

Recently i bought furnitures from Home and Beyond (12th Main Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai). I bought a Family cot and a Wardrobe worth Rs.52000/-. After i paid the advance for everything i have to call and follow up start from the delivery.

1. As i will leaving to office by morning 9:00 on the week days i want the delivery on the weekends. But they refused to deliver on the weekends stating the track has to go Vellore for some reasons. so it was delayed by 2 weeks.

2. After that i dont want to delay so i put half a day leave and asked them to deliver on a week day. They told the shop will only open on 11:00 AM. So they can delivery only by 12:00... But after waited for long time they didnt came. When i called in the afternoon i got message from Ajay (manager) that the truck was breakdown. So my one day leave was totally waste.

3. Atlast the items were dispatched but the quality is utter waste. When i called Ajay i didnt get any proper update..

The only the word they will use is "Sorry", Apologies".

After spending some 50K i didnt get any customer satisfaction from them. The main culprits were Ajay -Manager, Teja - Sales person, Sukumar - Sales person.

I recommend dont go to Home and Beyond. They are totally unprofessional. Go to Style Spa or Damro.

Comments

• Aj
      19th of Nov, 2007

Hi Bala ,

I got the same reception in Home and Beyond, Anna Nagar, I wonder how they are running business.. Ajay is totally a irresponsible person.

• Ro
      20th of Nov, 2007

I have purchase goods worth rs 3,30,000 from Home & Beyond , and I think there is no quality problem what ever, the staff is warm and friendly and there are no issues such as delivery or anything , my friends in the above posts, if you have office at 9 am, so I think you come back by 7 pm, you can tell them to deliver the goods at that time.

AND for you Mr Ajay Kumar, I want to know hat have you bought from there to give a rating saying that they are not good .. and I do not think you both should suggest any thing, it is for the consumer to decide what is good for them.

Home and beyond is very professional and very good quality. I highly recommend it.

two thumbs Up!!