Home Advisor / Selling Private Information
I used this service several years ago when it was still called Service Magic and had very good luck. I recently used them again and was inundated with calls and emails weeks afterwards form businesses not related to Home Advisor. I have been literally harassed by these calls and emails. I am very angry and upset as I specifically requested they not give out my personal information. It is unfortunate that what was a decent company would do this they have lost me as a customer I am telling everyone I know not to use this service.
More Home Advisor Complaints & Reviews
- Service Magic - Fraudulent charges! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Scam and deceptive advertising! 
- ServiceMagic.Com - Awful experience 
- Home Advisor - Service magic scam 
- ServiceMagic, Inc. - Fraudulent business practices of ServiceMagic, Inc. 
- HomeAdvisor - bait and switch - fraud
- HomeAdvisor - unauthorized credit card charges and too many false charges.
- HomeAdvisor - home advisor scam misleading sales force - no refunds after 72 hours
- HomeAdvisor - don't give them a try
- HomeAdvisor - Unethical behaviour