Home Advisor / Selling Private Information

I used this service several years ago when it was still called Service Magic and had very good luck. I recently used them again and was inundated with calls and emails weeks afterwards form businesses not related to Home Advisor. I have been literally harassed by these calls and emails. I am very angry and upset as I specifically requested they not give out my personal information. It is unfortunate that what was a decent company would do this they have lost me as a customer I am telling everyone I know not to use this service.

Vs
Jun 23, 2013

Comments

• Ho
      16th of Jul, 2013

Hi "vshu2" -

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns with your experience with us. When you submit in a service request for a home project, we match you with up to four professionals in your area and exchange the information to both you and the professionals. We recommend that our professionals follow up with you to see what they can help you with. I would like to discuss your concerns with you in further detail. You may reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@homeadvisor.com.

Thanks,