Holsted Jewelers / Walmart Gift Card

Joliet, IL, United States Review updated:

I am still waiting for a promised gift card of $25. I see that I am not the only person who has been scammed. I have never gotten the award, cannot log into there website, do not not see any way to contact them other than online. This is definitely a luring tactic to get you to but into their products. I also would like to sue them and join into any lawsuit pending. "[protected]@comcast.net".

Jm
May 21, 2016

Comments

• Da
      Jun 19, 2016

Ive been trying to get my Walmart card since February. I call once a month. I will keep on until I get it. Phone no to call them is: 800 671-2958
    customer service You must fill out a form with your name and address etc. Then they will tell you they did not get the form. You must do it again. Second time they got my form. Now waiting on a pin number from them. We will see. Time for me to call again.

• Gi
      Jul 05, 2016

I am in the same boat as you. It have been waiting 4 months for my gift card to Walmart and I have been told they are expediting my complaint. I have called and emailed them every mo nth Maybe we should sue them for false advertisement What do you think?