Holsted Jewelers / Gift cards

I ordered rings because I received a phamplet in the US mail and I was given a scratch off for a walmart gift card for $25.00. I was talked into subscribing to Magazine Rewards Plus for a $50.00 gift card and cancel anytime and still receive the gift cards. Then I was called and asked about purchasing more rings with a Dine & Go gift card with purchase for $75.00 and I have yet to receive anything. I have called numerous times and they act stupid to any of it and I am sick and tired of being lied to and this company needs exposed for fraud. I am filing a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's office after I am finished with this and getting a real lawyer to help all of us in the future.

Dd
Apr 04, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 22, 2016

Never got the gift card all I get is paper work and now that say do something in a link and its not there to do

• Dd
      Apr 22, 2016

I know, they scam like crazy. I did this and then I also filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office and I am getting results a little at a time. They're disgusting and should not be allowed to operate a business. Hopefully they'll hang themselves and move on from ripping off people.