Holsted JewelersGift cards

On Jan. 20, 2014 I received an advertisement in through the mail for free jewelery, all I had to do was pay the shipping & fee, which was $6.95, and I did. Along with this came a n extra bonus, a $50.00 Walmart Gift voucher, I was was supposed to have received in 7 to 10 days and up to 3 free issues of my favorite magazines. I didn't want the magazines . I never got the magazines . I was told the corporate office canceled my cards and I want to know why ?

De
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Su
      Apr 18, 2015

I received a letter to claim a $25 Target gift card for my purchase of jewelry. To claim gift card I was to go to holstedjewelers.yourawardcenter.com and enter award number and pin number. Unable to pull up above site in order to claim gift card. This is definitely a scam in order to get one to purchase their jewelry. Have yet to receive gift card.

• Su
      Apr 18, 2015

Have yet to receive $25 Target gift card. You sent me a letter to claim my gift card by going to the following site: holstedjewelers.yourawardcenter.com enter award number and pin number. There is no such site to be found to enter award number and pin. Definitely a scam. You people are not to be trusted and should be shut down.

Jul 31, 2015

My name is irrelevant right now, but please just know that I am going to shut them all the way down!! It's not even about that fake ### jewelry. It was for my great granddaughter anyway because she would not have known the value of this fake suppose to be quality jewelry period!! Yes, "Holsted Jewelry" will answer for their false and fraudulent advertisement, for the purpose of financial gain. With me, it's just the principal and the fact that they keep on taking people's credit card numbers and think that they're gonna keep getting away with it. I'm filing a class action law suit against "Holsted Jewelers. That's it that's all! And if you want to get on board with me, just hit me back. I have a dam good attorney, I promise. Like I said, it's just the principal God Bless and watch look and see!! .
    Sincerely, D

Jul 31, 2015

I received the same offer, same way to claim my $25 Wal-Mart gift card etc. Ilt's just so annoying to go through all the changes that "Holsted Jewelers" take a person through, in the name of fraud. It's simply the principle with me, because the fake jewelry was only for my granddaughter anyway. But the never the less, it's still fraud and I;m just not going to except it. My attorney is truly appauled. Yes, we're going to file a suit against "Holsted Jewelers". Like I said, "it's just the principal", and they need to stand up and take accountability for their actions. ( Imagine if it was one of their own, spending thousands) Would we even be doing this????? Sincerely, D.

• Ci
      Aug 08, 2015

Holsted no only stole my money with a phoney offer but they gave out my credit card number to other companys. i have had enough also

• Te
      Aug 20, 2015

I, as so many others, was taken in by the ad of "free jewelry". On top of that they were giving a $25.00 Walmart gift card just for trying the jewelry. I love rings so I sent off for my 2 free (plus handling charge) rings, plus my $25.00 gift card. I only received 1 ring so I called them and they explained that the rings would arrive separately, and when I asked about the gift card I was told it would come with the rings. The second ring arrived, and no gift card, so I called them again and asked about it and was told it would arrive separately. About a week later I received a letter saying that in order to make sure I was the one that received the award, I needed to sign the paper they sent and mail it back to them. So I did...and again waited. Now a month later, I receive this "award letter" with my "award number" and pin number to use when I logged into holstedjewelers.yourawardcenter.com. One major problem...this address does not exist...WHAT GIVES HOLSTED JEWELERS???? This is not good customer relations.

• Na
      Sep 04, 2015

Yes, I;m another one went through it all Now today the letter from Hosted Jewelers Go on line and claim your 25.00 Walmart gift card. Now i'm on line and you know the rest. I do like the jewelers Have brought a lot for friends, Office help loves it cause they can change it offer

Dec 21, 2015

i don't know anything about this. i just recieved in the mail today to visit holstedjewelers.awardcenter.com and put enter my award number and pin to recieve my gift card. this letter is not signed by anyone, all i have is a address of 251 e.laraway rd. joliet il 60433, no phone number.

Dec 21, 2015

i do not have a complaint. i'm just wondering where my gift card is.

i just did.

what the hell is this?

Dec 21, 2015

i do not know if this is spam, but know one keeps asking the same question over and over again!

• Id
      Jan 13, 2016

hello my name is ida baker I got my free jewery. but I ha ven't received my Walmart 50 dollar gift card for Walmart thank you your jewery is beatiful

• La
      Jan 22, 2016

Hosted Jewelers website says award and pin number does not match. I have free lawyers at my service. I will be checking this out with my lawyer.

Jan 29, 2016

A 25, 00 dollar card never been sent to me Norma j duncan 25 a jessica way stanford ky.40484

Jan 29, 2016

i also recieved my jewelry but never got my 25.00gift card sincerly Norma Duncan.

Feb 07, 2016

Well here I go, I received, an envelope stating that I had won rings, a $25. Walmart gift card, I called the number and gave then the code #,
    before the 48 hours was up, then had to be in the hosp. for 4 days, nothing came by mail, NO rings No gift card,
    Waited another 3 weeks still NOTHING, ..I called 2-5 or 2-6 and the office was closed. IS THIS A SAM????????
    I JOIN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE WANTING TO KNOW THE SAME THING!!!
    Mary Jones. Ca, . You ask for an email and password, I don't have an account with you.

Feb 09, 2016

I received some nice costume jewelry from Holsted Jewelers and also as everyone above was to receive a $25.00 gift certificate from Walmart. Just like everyone else when I tried to get the gift certificate, the website was phony. I would like to join the class action lawsuit that Darlene Quins is filing. Let me know what I need to do in order to get onboard. My email address is [protected]@bellsouth.net. I appreciate that someone is trying to stop them from scamming people. I still owe them money for the pieces I got from them and I wondering if I should pay them. What do you think guys. It's not a lot of money and it is the principle of the thing. It's like my mother use to say, "If you lie, you'll steal, you'll do everything.

Jackie Dorsey
    Louisville KY

• Ti
      Feb 13, 2016

Everything everyone is saying in there comments is exactly what happend to me!

• As
      Feb 15, 2016

Hi, I received many free Walmart gift cards and only recently their web site has been down because you have to update flash player. I'm trying my ipod. if you have an apple it might still work or call the awards department.

• Ju
      Feb 16, 2016

They are not holding up their end. I received my 2 free rings and just had to pay shipping and processing fee and was told I would get my $25.00 gift card in the mail. Well it has been 3 weeks and still NO gift card. What is going on?

• Do
      Apr 06, 2016

On April 5th i received beauitfull pair or gold hoop earrings and a pair of silver hoop earrings but both pair on of the earring one of each pair will not close and also i am still wailing on getting my gift i could have gotten 2 by now and i hasn`t not even wrong FayeSmith.

• Do
      Apr 06, 2016

In the first week of April i received two wondfol pairs of earrings one pair was Gold Genuine Diamond Accent Pave hoop Earring and the other was a Genuine Diamond Accent Pave Hoop Earring these are white Gold and i am also waiting on my two 25 dollars wal-mart Gift cards which i could have gotten a long time a go and i just sent in for for a Gift Cards i hope you keep your word and do what you said you was going to do thank you.

• Ho
      Apr 21, 2016

My name is Linda Brooks, I've been filling out forms since last year in order to receive my 50 dollar gift card, the last date was 11/15/15. I called customer service today and spoke to Wesley. My award # is 8479609 and my pin # is [protected]. I understand I will receive my gift card in 2 to 4 weeks. The customer service I received today was courteous and professional, your practices and offers not so much. I would appreciate getting my gift card asap, after all this time. Sincerely, Mrs. Linda Brooks

• Rh
      Apr 21, 2016

I got a letter in the mail to get my free $25.00 gift card from Wal Mart it said put in your award number, pin number web page down this is spasm need to closed this place down

• Tw
      May 02, 2016

Back in Feb., I answered a promotion for 2 rings at $3.99 each. The promotion included a $25 Walmart gift card.

It is now May 2; and still no card. I called on April 11. Was told my reply was never received. I would get a letter with a code to get the card. Would arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Called today because I still didn't get this code. I'm told it is in route to my address.

This company does not live up to it's promises.

• Ar
      Jun 16, 2016

My case dates back to 2013, of the five(5) cards that Holsted owes me I have only received one. That is not acceptable. I refuse to back down given their track record. I will do everything within my means to gather together past customers in order to file a joint lawsuit. And also to advise any future customers to take their money to a reputable company, so as not to get burned like me and so so many others

Jun 19, 2016

Ive been trying to get my Walmart card since February. I call once a month. I will keep on until I get it. Phone no to call them is: [protected]
    customer service You must fill out a form with your name and address etc. Then they will tell you they did not get the form. You must do it again. Second time they got my form. Now waiting on a pin number from them. We will see. Time for me to call again.