Holsted Jewelers / Fraudulent charges to debit card

Newark, DE, United States Review updated:

I responded to a mailing from Holsted Jewelers, not realizing the headaches I would have. A few weeks after receiving the "free" rings, my debit card was twice billed for $66.98. Thankfully, my bank notified me of these fraudulent charges, closed my account, and issued me a new debit card. I also contacted this company, asking to be removed from their files. Now, on Christmas Day, my NEW debit card was billed, twice again, for $66.98. I did not authorize these charges. Again, I have to go thru the agony of closing this bank account, and being issued another debit card. I will be contacting this company again, during business hours next week, to have them cease and desist, and if need be, contact my attorney.

Re
Dec 25, 2015

Comments

• Ho
      Dec 30, 2015

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please either call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 800.671.2958 or provide me with your name and phone number and I will have them call you immediately to clarify this problem.

Jan 01, 2016

I have had charges taking off my card also..of course they are closed, I guess until Monday..my charge was $66.98, not counting the $7.98 they charged me too. I'm am some more upset with this company..I want my money back on my card ASAP!!! I WANT MY MONEY, JANN DAY

• Li
      Jan 06, 2016

I will be giving you guys a call tomorrow morning, I was just charged this. I want my money back. All $66.98 of it.

• Ar