The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Holmes / Humidifier caught on fire!

1 United States Review updated:
Contact information:

Holmes warm mist humidifier malfunctioned and caught fire in our sons room. Burned thru carpet to the sub flooring. Emailed company but have yet to hear back from them. (granted it has only been 1 day so far.)

Va
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Sh
      10th of Jan, 2015
    0 Votes

    Mine just did too burned down my dresser and ruined clothing and everything in it. Was very scathe in the middle of the night!

Post your comment