HOLM Courier Service / is it true or just scam?

1 27 SW29 Hatton Road LondonHatton, Scotland, Central, United Kingdom Review updated:

On 28th May 2013 I have received an email from an online friends, her name was Tovia Henningsen, she told me that she has send a gift for me through HOLM Courier Service from London to delivered to my country (Indonesia)...I just want to make sure that this email is not a Hoax or scam...on that email she attach an airway bill that stated that HOLM Courier Service is located at 27 SW29 Hatton Road...is it true or fake address?thanks for the information...
Sincerely,
Agung Setiawan
Email:[email protected]

HOLM Courier Service

Ag
May 27, 2013
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• De
      3rd of Jun, 2013

Sama dengan kasus saya Dan dia mengaku paketnya ditahan di Malaysia Dan disuruh kirim fee 2500 ringgit. Nomor faktur bill airways sama. 0042581.

7th of Jun, 2015

On 01 June 2015 I have received an email from an online friends, her name was Neha Gloria Smith, she told me that she has send a gift for me through HOLM Courier Service from London to delivered to my country (India)...I just want to make sure that this email is not a Hoax or scam...is it true or fake address?thanks for the information...
    Thankyou

• To
      16th of Jul, 2015

Can I ask all of you?is it's true or just scam

9th of Mar, 2014

One more from Facebook. Mariam ABDULLAH scam profile.

• Ye
      28th of Jun, 2015

Eventually they are still using the same consignment to scam people around the world after 2 years from the first post. You can see the air bill number for these consignment is the same. They even fake a cheque under my name. Well after all the post above and I can conclude all these are just a scam?

• Au
      30th of May, 2013

you can contact in http://www.holmescouriers.co.uk/cont.php

• Ed
      25th of Aug, 2018

Hi

I have received a DHL receipt just from a lady send from Scotland just wanting wether is Hoax or Scam?
    Can someone please advise.

Your sincerity
    Edmund
    email: [email protected]

• Fu
      20th of Jan, 2019

i wanna asking for the same question this is true?

• Ed
      20th of Jan, 2019

Necesito saber si es una estafa me están enviando desde Edimburgo y me llamaron que tengo que depositar dinero por gastos de impuestos y hable con el que me esta enviando y dice que si tengo que pagar por favor ayuda