HollywoodProfiles.com — Scam exposed
The reason I created this article is because hollywoodprofiles.com ripped me off and I decided to investigate these guys and the further I would dig the more I realized this is a total scam committing interstate fraud!
Here is the link to the full blog regarding hollywoodprofiles.com - http://stophollywoodprofiles.wordpress.com
Hollwoodprofiles.com is an illegal scam operation committing federal mail fraud by scamming unsuspecting job seekers, actors, models and movie extras.
Here are the reasons with proof why hollywoodprofiles.com is a sham, scam and fraudulent business:
1. They send spam email and have many complaints online regarding this illegal practice, here are just a few:
2. They do not disclose that the “risk free” trial will turn into a $49.95 charge after the 7 days. This is a screenshot from their payment page which does not clearly indicate that this is a membership and that you will be billed $49.95. You may not know this but by them not CLEARLY disclosing their fees they are clearly using deceptive business practices and bait & switch techniques, both of which are illegal.
3. They do not have 6, 000 Industry Professionals using their site like their ad claims, instead they steal castings from free sites and most of the auditions I contacted told me they never even heard of hollywoodprofiles before. This constitutes false advertising and Pinnacle along with Elon Cohen can be held liable for this fraudulent act.
This is a screen shot of a commercial on their site claiming that 9, 000 directors use the site. FAKE!!!
4. The Casting Society which rates hollywoodprofiles with an “AAA” rating is also owned by Elan Cohen the owner of hollywoodprofiles.com. This is a clear conflict of interest and this company was created to lure and fool users into thinking this company is accredited in the industry.
5. They advertise jobs that do not exist when signing up. The show they have a number of jobs in places like Kansas, after you sign up you realize nothing is listed for that area.
6. They claim in their user guide that they invented online submission which is also a lie. Most talent sites I use including exploretalent.com had that first. They also claim to have a patent pending probably just another lie, all this company does is lies, cheats, & their main goal is to TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!
Shame on you Elan Cohen and shame on you to all the staff at Pinnacle group. Please do the right thing and repost this in as many places as you can and also write comments about this below so it indexes well and do your part to stop these criminals!