HollywoodAccessory / They took money and never sent goods

United States Review updated:

I ordered from Hollywoodaccessory.com on August 20th. I never received an e-mail telling me that they were going to ship my order so I proceeded to e-mail them several times, requesting information, as well as calling the one and only telephone number. I never received an answer to my e-mails nor did I hear back from anyone at Hollywoodaccessory.com. I am so disheartened and feel like I should have known better, but I had heard of successful orders from other people. I always thought shopping on the internet was safer, now I know better and will stick to shopping at the mall!!!
Va

Comments

Ci
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I had the same thing happen - I had ordered three times before from them, received my items on time and they were great quality - I ordered on 7/31 and never received my items. I am now filing a credit card dispute to get my money back.
Li
  4th of Sep, 2008
Wow that is really strange.I have known for them to be one of the better sites like that to order from and ordered from them for the longest time and just tried to get on the site the other day and nothing came up. I wonder what happened or I don't know but that's really not like them..
St
  4th of Sep, 2008
I had placed an order with them 8/17/08 and recieved a confirmation email from them with the order #and all. it is now 9/4/08 and nothing. they did take the money out of my account. I have ordered from them before and recieved my items.
if you try calling them, they are never there from 9-3 pacific time like they say and if you try to leave a msg, the mail box is full.
how do you go about filing a credit card dispute? ive never had this happen to me before. i would really appreciate some help going about this.
i cannot believe this happened. i am extremely upset about this entire ordeal.
Ri
  4th of Sep, 2008
Awhile back ago I ordered from hollywoodaccesories.com and they were great then they disappeared I found hollywoodaccessory.net, they seemed to be the same owners by the look of the website and merchandise.

Well needless to say I placed an order 2 weeks ago Aug 22, 2008 have sent 8 attempt emails to find out where my order is and several calls w/no success, that goes to freaking voicemail everytime to say the mailbox is full

Now the website is shut down and has been for a week. I contacted my bank to file a dispute for my money. JERKS.

On my bank statement they are listed as cosmofriendsinc.com well that website was working but now shutdown, my bank gave me a number they had for the transaction on their end but it does not even ring, your phone will dial then number then disconnect.

If they ever resurface I doubt I would trust to order from then again, their merchandise was great, but to leave all your customers hanging is wrong.

I believe they are new owners and ripped alot of people off. They were operating however just like the old site, sending coupon codes to use, etc..

I do not know what happended but Im pissed for the non-communication, ripping me off with my money, and for not sending those glasses I wanted!!

Well I see that I am not the only one who is going through this headache...Good Luck to all and if someone does find out any other info about them please let me know by replying on this.
Va
  9th of Sep, 2008

HollywoodAccessory - Charged our account but never shipped merchandise
HollywoodAccessory
hostingcartsolutions-hollywoodaccessory.com

We placed an order for a gift on 8/19/08. Credit card charged 8/21/08. Never received shipping confirmation. Called company and mailbox is full. Website for Hollywood accessory and alias Cosmo friend is blank. No one responds to email or phone message. Think it is safe to assume we were scammed. We have used this company before with no problems. I have called my bank and disputed charges. There are now tracking down Hollywood Accessory’s bank. My brother in law ordered the same day and never received his order. Both were gifts for my sister. My next plan is to contact their local better business bureau to alert them.
Ch
  18th of Nov, 2008
Spent almost a hundred dollars for a coach bag that was fake!
Vi
  26th of Nov, 2008
They state that these items are replicas, I have ordered and have been very pleased.
Na
  2nd of Dec, 2008
the exact same thing happened to me when i ordered an ed hardy tshirt from them and they never sent it. they charged my credit card for something that i never even received. i threatened to file a claim with the BBB but i still haven't heard back from them.
Er
  3rd of Dec, 2008
they are OBVIOUSLY fakes. they never state that they are authentic. and $75 for a coach purse?! obviously not real.