Hollywood Video / Fees a year later!!!!
I just received notice that there are four movies on my account that have not been returned. The notice I received was from a credit collection agency. I am totally unaware of any movies rented on my account and not returned. I was also in the local store several times in the past year and was never told of these outstanding movies. Nor, have I ever received prior notification verbally or written. Furthermore, I had an automatic charge of 15.00 per month being charged to my credit card and I was in the local store prior to it's closing. I was told that I did not have an outstanding balance and that the $15, 00/ per month charge would stop.
I have been told by (CCS) that this will go against my credit. I have requested proof that these movies were rented by myself or someone on my account as my account was by ID only.
I have also requested a detailed, itemized statement of all charges and proof of rental (signature and ID#) and also, proof that any items rented legally through my account were not returned.
More Hollywood Video Complaints & Reviews
- Hollywood Video - Unfair Collections Submission 
- Hollywood Video - Exorbitant fee, deceptive business practices 
- Hollywood Video - Scam and fraud! 
- Hollywood Video - bad customer service 
- Hollywood Video - Powerplay plan 
- Hollywood Video - Late Fees................. 
- Hollywood Video - Terrible refund policy 
- Hollywood Video - Manger 
- Hollywood Video - fraudulent fees 
- Hollywood Video - i dont owe you money!!