Hollywood Video / Late Fees.................
I received a letter from National Credit Soultions, LLC dated 1/24/2011. It said that I owed Hollywood Video $244.83 for late fees on movie rentals. First of all I had that I could have out 3 movies/games at a time with NO late fees. I never received any letter from Hollywood video about late fees and when I was in the store nobody told me I had and late fees. I called National Credit Soultions, LCC who now holds the debt. I was told I would have to prove I paid. When I asked for a name/address/ phone number to contact Holly video, I was told there was no contact information!! When I asked
"Michelle" the customers service girl why I had not received anything prior to a collections letter she said that they probably tried to contact me by phone and if they could not reach me it was my fault. What ever happpened to sening a letter via the USPS to inform me of this debt??? All I know is they are just gonna have to sue me...I refuse to pay a debt I dont owe I alread have enough to pay that are valid!!! HELP
More Hollywood Video Complaints & Reviews
- Hollywood Video - Unfair Collections Submission 
- Hollywood Video - Fees a year later!!!! 
- Hollywood Video - Exorbitant fee, deceptive business practices 
- Hollywood Video - Scam and fraud! 
- Hollywood Video - bad customer service 
- Hollywood Video - Terrible refund policy 
- Hollywood Video - Manger 
- Hollywood Video - Powerplay plan 
- Hollywood Video - fraudulent fees 
- Hollywood Video - i dont owe you money!!