Hollywood Video/ manager / treatment to employee

1 855 palm bay rd. nePalm Bay, FL, United States
Phone: 321-723-7899

I worked at hollywood video for almost a year. when I started he said I would be working at least 15-20 hours a week. I had 3 days then the manager Michael Mills cut my hours to 2 days a week, then it was 1 day and last week he gave me as well as 5 others absolutly no hours at all. For the next week he gave me 3 hours and I gave him my 2 week notice 3 days ago and when I went in to bring my movies back and get a few more I was told that I no longer work there when the manager has me scheduled to work on this coming friday for 3 hours. I find it wrong that Michael has done this to me. Michael is gay and when a male friend of mine comes in Michael flirts with him and my friend is only 17 yrs old. Michael has told me himself that he was raped when he was younger by his brother and that he liked it. I myself do not think that should be a conversation with his employees. I think that he should of let his employees know that they would not have hours due to other stores closing and the employees from there will be coming to our store. He gave them all the hours and 6 employees got 0 hours. I really hope that this never happens to anyone else. It is absolutly the worst feeling ever.