Hollywood Video / free soda
I rented a few movies, I returned them all on the due date. Like two weeks later I recieved a notice thru the mail saying one movie wasn't returned, I called the store, I talked to one of the employees, she said the movie wasn't returned yet, then I talked to the manager, she insisted the movie wasn't back, until she physically went to go look and found it on the shelf. Then she said there was another movie that was returned late and I had to pay late fees. I told her I returned all my movies at the same time, she replied very rudely, almost yelling at me, that she herself had put this movie back on the shelf when it was returned late. After going back and forth with this arguement, I told her I was not going to pay this late fee, and I never returned to that store again. I have yet to close my account at this store on Valley Bl. Fontana, Ca.
I opened an account at the store in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca recently. My third time renting, the girl said I got a FREE 2 liter soda with my rentals, few days later, I checked my receipt to confirm the due date, and to my surprise, I WAS CHARGED THE 2 LITER SODA!!! I will be going in to talk to the manager about this tommorrow!
More Hollywood Video Complaints & Reviews
- Hollywood Video - Unfair Collections Submission 
- Hollywood Video - Fees a year later!!!! 
- Hollywood Video - Exorbitant fee, deceptive business practices 
- Hollywood Video - Scam and fraud! 
- Hollywood Video - bad customer service 
- Hollywood Video - Awful Service 
- Hollywood Video - Fraud
- Hollywood Video - Late Fees................. 
- Hollywood Video - i dont owe you money!! 
- Hollywood Video - saying i owe them money when they have been closed for over a year