Hollywood Jewelry / Wanted to cancel order

Universal Orlando Studios, FL, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: !-734-728-9847

I was in Fla. on 8-09-08 I went to Universal Studios on 8-13-08 to a store named Hollywood Jewelry and I had purchased a bracelet for $271.58 On the card the lady had given me said I had 14 days if I am not happy with my purchase. When I got home on 8-19-08 on a Sat. evening, I waited till Mon.to type in www.HRCJewels.com that was on the card the sales person gave me. I could not get it, so I tried www.UniversalOrlando.com to try and fine this store but no luck. I also tried House of Windor Mail Order. Nothing The associate name is Diane. I feel like I got took, I hope you can help me.

Comments

Sh
  8th of Mar, 2009
I went to Universal Studios on 14 February 2009 and purchased a bracelet from the Jean Harlow range. I too was given a card and told to contact the website on return to England for authentication. I have tried to contact the company and the emails are bouncing back the company will not even accept them.

Why is this allowed to continue Universal should not let this company operate from their Venue if they are not genuine.

I am pleased with my bracelet but wanted to know it was genuine!