Hollywood Accessory / Stoled money

5454 Hollywood Blvd #801Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
I SENT OUT AN ORDER ON 7/27/08, order#AB-4766, AND TO THIS DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM NOR MY MONEY.!I HAVE SENT THEM E-MAILS, AND I HAVE CALLED, THE MESSAGE CENTER IS ALWAYS FILL N WHICH I CAN NOT GET TO THEM!I HAVE BEEN PISTED OFF ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO GIVE AWAY, AND I HAVE TOLD THEM SO..!AT THIS POINT IN TIME I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!
THANK U .
STEPHANIE SHELLY

Comments

Mi
  19th of Sep, 2008
i agree with you i order some staff too .and i dont recived .i was try to get them .they pissed me off .we shouldnt given up.
Je
  30th of Sep, 2008
YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!
  30th of Sep, 2008
I AGREE, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, I RETURNED A BAG AND NEVER GOT MY CREDIT. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SENDING ME A REPLACEMENT BAG. NOW I WISH I WOULD HAVE KEPT THE OTHER BAG AT LEAST I WOULDNT BE OUT THE $88.00
Ju
  3rd of Oct, 2008
Please contact the Los Angeles Better Business Bureau...I experienced the same problem & have filed a complaint...hopefully, if enough people do, we can get some satisfaction!!
  6th of Oct, 2008
I have also lost money. Look at all the "Ripoff" reports about them. CALL you bank and file an 'unauthorized charge.' They also stole a lot of money under Cosmofriend as well.
De
  9th of Oct, 2008

Hollywood Accessory - Did not recieve merchandise
Hollywood Accessory
California

Placed order via internet with this company in August, money was withdrawn out of account for the amount of $195.97 on 08-08-2008. It is now October and yet to recieve merchandise or credit for transaction. Tried to call the number listed on their website, only to get recording saying to leave a message with a voice mailbox that is full. Very angry and want my money back.
Am
  12th of Oct, 2008
i have ordered 2 times from them and i always got my order the same week, i even returned a pair of sunglasses and i got my money back very quickly
Ml
  13th of Oct, 2008
I also placed an order with this company in late August and they charged my credit card and I never received that product. I used this company and cosmofriend several times over the past year or more and had no problems till this order. I have contacted my credit card company and have to fill out a form to dispute the charges!
Ro
  27th of Oct, 2008
Geez girl. I feel your pain since I too lost money but use spell check for Goodness sake.
  28th of Oct, 2008
We placed an order on 8/19/08 and never received it. Same story as others. Send emails, no response. We call but mailbox is full. Website for Hollywood accessory and cosmo friend is no longer there. There was a facebook link to someone at Hollywood Accessory that placed an order on Kaboodle. That face book site is gone now as well. I disputed charge with Visa. It took a while to process but they have credited our money.
I will file a complaint with BBB as well.
  28th of Oct, 2008
Also check pissedoffconsumer.com
Ka
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I too, have sent them money for an order. Unfortunately, I used my bank card, so the money is gone. I will pursue calling them, and I am definitely going to get in touch with the BBB of Los Angeles. Maybe we have enough for a class action suit.
  7th of Nov, 2008
I had the same problem. I ordered a wallet from them and they took the money from my account right away. Well a few days later some girl called me and told me they didnt have that particular wallet and I naturally said well why did you take it from my checking acct. and I want my money back. She then told me that I could only have store credit. I flipped out and demanded to talk to the manager. She comes on the phone and says they will credit me... a month goes by while I continuously call them. I threatened a lawyer and she told me that the place that does their refunds is no longer doing it and she will send me a money order. She eventually sent me the money order as well as a coupon for money off the next time I order from them. Did she think I would ever be that stupid to order from them again?
That place sucks.
Sh
  8th of Nov, 2008
Well, their website is down now but I have ordered probably about 30 pairs of sunglasses and a watch from them, all at different times and have received every single order. Some of them took longer than others...mostly the watch (took a few weeks)...but never had an issue. Oh well.
Ge
  11th of Nov, 2008
I had it happen to me also.Returned a dolce & gabbana hand bag that was $76.00, because it was shipped to me with a hole in the handle.Never heard a thing from them. Now I cant even reach them on the phone, email . Everyboby should get together and file a law suit on them. Let me know.
Co
  13th of Nov, 2008
I am in the same situation.  I have had an order with them that wasn't sent.  They gave me a credit and then I bought something different with the credit and sent a few more dollars.  I have not received anything!!!  The box for messages on the tele. is full and receives no more. This is atrocious!!!
De
  15th of Nov, 2008
I THINK YOU ALL ARE MAKING UP STORYS TO GET THIS COMPANY IN TROUBLE!!! THATS MY OPINION!!! I HAVE BEEN ORDERING FROM THEM AND SO HAVE MY FRIENDS, AND WE HAVE "NEVER" "EVER" HAD A PROBLEM WITH ORDERS/MONEY/BANKING ETC. YOU ALL ARE CRAZY AND JUST WANT TO CLOSE THEM DOWN!!! AND THE HOLIDAYS ARE APPROACHING, AND I MISS THEM!!! SO GET A LIFE AND FIND ANOTHER COMPANY TO SHUT DOWN!@@
  11th of Mar, 2009
To Gina:
If we were making this up their website wouldn't be down and they wouldn't have over 673 FRAUD charges to date. We have been gathering information since then, and they have been down for a long time--since August of 2008. I bet you can't order anything now--or even get a hold of them. I also am a multiple purchaser, who never had a problem, except ALL of us who placed orders after July, never got our stuff. I am a lawyer and am working with about 200 other people who were ripped off by them, and cosmo friend. If you were also ripped off, please let me know.
Su
  27th of Mar, 2009
Brooke: i to ordered from them, received the bag and in 2 days the strap was coming apart, i contacted them and they e-mailed me right back. i shipped the bag back and received an $85 credit (they WOULD NOT refund the money), when i went to use the credit, the web site was down - both Cosmo and Hollywood, the phone mailbox was full and now i'm stuck with NO bag and an $85 credit from a company that no longer exists. I still have saved on my computer ALL the e-mail correspondence from them and the credit information. is it to late to file a claim with BBB? how do i go about doing that? thanks for your help. Susan
Il
  9th of Jun, 2009
I HAVE ORDERED FROM THE COMPANY MANY MANY TIMES... NEVER A PROBLEM! AND IM A FIRST CLASS PAIN IN THE BUTT..