Hollister / display items not for sale

1 Louisville, KY, United States Review updated:

I can't believe Hollister is more worried about their displays than making a Sale... My daughter picked out a little cardigan that was on display... we searched the store with no help from the young man working in the front half of the store who told me he would look but than came up to me and said he couldn't since he couldn't leave the front half of the store... If you are going to have items on DISPLAY they need to be in the store for sale also... THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT... but evidently they can not take any of the items off display even when they have multiplies on display... Sounds like they don't need to make a sale!! also thankfully that the one little tank top she found and didn't realize at the time was also marked "DISPLAY NOT FOR SALE" in the "FOR SALE" stacks that after we stood in the long lines they actually did have another one ... to "SALE" to us... of course they had NO CLUE of how it got into the ACTUAL FOR REAL FOR SALE STACK!

Comments

• Am
      25th of May, 2011

I have had the same thing happen to me! They need to focus on good customer service and helping customers more then folding those dang clothes perfectly and not leaving there area! We pay good money for those clothes, I expect good service and for the clothes that are on the mannequin to be avaiable too!

25th of May, 2011

I've never read a display that said NOT FOR SALE in my store! Only mannequins with clothes on them that the ###ing store should have available to sell and if they dont then they need to remove that clothing OFF the mannequin and put something that CAN be bought on it! ###!

25th of May, 2011

And all I have to say is no matter what, there customer service STILL sucks just as much as your attitude does! Haha! U probly work there! Lmfao

No thanks:) granny!

25th of May, 2011

I think u need to stop following me around stalker! ###! Get a life and find your own post! Ignorant ### trying to get all on my ### just cuz I have something so say! Go kick rocks biotch!

Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Amanda you are not stalkworthy cow. Filthy mouthed tramp.

Hi Brenda! :P

25th of May, 2011

Did your momma not give u enough love as a child???? She should have beat your ### more! Lmao! Ohh look the old ### ### are tryin to gang up on me! I'm soo scared! Dont go gettin your depends all in a bunch girls! Calm down! I don't want you to have a stroke! .) ha

25th of May, 2011

Keep flapping your camel toe.

25th of May, 2011

Such hate! Just cuz your an ugly person dosent mean u need to take it out on me u poor ugly thing! Im sorry u got beat with the ugly stick but don't take it out on pretty little me!

25th of May, 2011

Bye bye syphilitic troll. Time to put you out of your misery.

25th of May, 2011

Mmmk you do that! Let me know how that goes! :)

25th of May, 2011

### u? Is that proper enough??? Who are u to judge me? I can say whatever I like and if it's not to "your"'standards go tell someone who cares cuz I don't:)

25th of May, 2011

Go ahead:) I have seen so much cussing on this site so if u want to get mad at every person cussing, u have a lot of work ahead of u! Sad that u have that much time on your hands! Sorry but I'm not gonna sit back when they call me names! Wtf is wrong with u! I'm just defending myself

25th of May, 2011

P.s I'm not the one with the kid who started the complaint thank u...

25th of May, 2011

Well sorry but they don't have good customer service! Look at all the complaints about it on this site! They don't help at all! My complaint Isint just the fact that the clothes on the mannequin aren't for sale, it's that they have bad customer service period! And i feel that they worry more about folfing the clothes then helping getting me a room. I have been to many hollisters, and had the same complaint. That's all I'm sayin! Jesus!

25th of May, 2011

Excuse me for having an opinion. I have complaints that I feel that they need to fix! There have been many times I have gone in there and they don't know what they are doing, they can't find something, they charge wrong, or they take forever to find me someone who can open a room up
    For me. But they sure do know how to fold those clothes perfectly!!! I'm just saying they need to work on certain things.

25th of May, 2011

Your all haters. That's all I'm gonna say..

25th of May, 2011

And if your theory of two wrongs don't make a right, then they shouldnt be attacking me since mean little me started it! I had a point and that was that there customer service needs work! They sure do know how to fold those clothes perfectly! But when it comes to getting me a room, helping me find something, or even charging me correctly or Ringing something up right, they have problems! It's just my opinion they need work. Jesus!

25th of May, 2011

Okay focus all your time and energy on me and not the facts of this post...love it:) keep showing me lots of attention!!! He

25th of May, 2011

First Off, I have never been rude to them at the store. I'm just venting it here ok! I work in customer service, every job I have! And I have to have good customer service as I'm a cosmetologist. I just exspect the same of them! Your just making it bigger deal then need to be u crazy jerk! And FYI, I own my own station so I get to run things the way I want to thank u:)