Hollard / hollard motor extender

Mossel Bay, ZA

On the 14th September 2016, I informed Hollard MotoExtender about the breakdown of my car while I was busy finalizing the other claim for the same car. On the 21st October I sent and email informing them again on the breakdown cost of the repairs . This came after I had to pay R20000 for the dealer to strip the car and source some spares as some of them were going to take long to arrive. I was actually caught between the hard rock and the hot surface. Dealer did not want to strip the car without an upfront deposit and Hollard on the other hand told me that they can not process a claim without full information of the failure. Anyway, I paid the deposit.
Follow the edited email correspondence below: After the last email, I have made several calls and being told that they are waiting for the assessor, and they will contact me. I am still waiting. For Hollard, there was no urgency in resolving my problem. I AM STILL WAITING for the decision on my claim.

Sent: 21 October 2016 5:07 PM
To: ADMIN @ MotoTech
Cc: '[protected]@icloud.com'
Subject: New Claim: HWML046941

To whom it may concern,

My car was towed back to the dealer as it had a mechanical breakdown. Attached is the breakdown of the costs for the repairs as the start for the claim process.

From: ADMIN @ MotoTech [mailto:[protected]@mototech.biz]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 11:15 AM
To: Gumede NOMBUSO
Cc: [protected]@icloud.com

Good Morning,

Kindly provide us with the following so that we may assist:

1. A failure report from the workshop (on their stationery) as to what is wrong with the parts quoted for – Q5
2. A copy of the last 3 service records on the vehicle

Yours faithfully,

Hollard MotorXtender Claims Call Centre
Administered by MotoTech

Sent: 31 October 2016 5:36 PM
To: ADMIN @ MotoTech
Cc: [protected]@icloud.com

To whom it may concern,

Attached is the information as requested

1. A failure report from the workshop (on their stationery) as to what is wrong with the parts quoted for – See the attached Q5 Report, point 2
2. A copy of the last 3 service records on the vehicle – See the attached Fwd: RE Report Gumede Q5
3. Cost breakdown of the spares for replacement

The vehicle is still with Audi Tavcor in George

From: ADMIN @ MotoTech [mailto:[protected]@mototech.biz]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:06 AM
To: Gumede NOMBUSO

Good Morning,

Thank you. Kindly confirm if the vehicle is stripped and ready for assessment.

Yours faithfully,

Hollard MotorXtender Claims Call Centre
Administered by MotoTech

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:31 AM
To: 'ADMIN @ MotoTech'

To whom it may concern,

Yes the vehicle is stripped, please contact Dealer for further information [protected],

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:59 PM
To: 'ADMIN @ MotoTech'
Subject: RE: New Claim: HWML046941_

To whom it may concern,

I would like to express my disappointment with my claim process. To this date, I have not received any feedback if my claim was approved or not.

I have made follow-up calls since last week Wednesday, every time, I get promised feedback, which does is not forthcoming. I am really tired of promises, this is unacceptable.

Ca