HolidayAccommodation4U.com / Poor accommodations for let!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Poor accommodations for let, this company are the worst internet company to book through.
No matter where you book for you will be GUARANTEED to be put up in a dirty, run-down, unsafe hovel !
I know 6 people who have booked with this company who trade under these names:

www.holidayaccommodation4u.com
www.rosaliacottage.co.uk
www.tenerifeapartment.org
www.holidaycottages4u.com

ALL the people who I know of have experienced problems with the above company's and the rooms that they supply. When forced to complain, the so called Manger, Karen Durant, does nothing to help.
DON´T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY – YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHICH COMPANY ARE RIP-OFF COMPANY'S HENCE WHAT THEY TRADE UNDER SEVERAL NAMES

Je

Comments

• Br
      22nd of May, 2008

I wouldn't waste my time reading such nonsense from this complaint. There's no such thing! I book from this company and never have a problem, and so do my friends. Some people have nothing better to do...

• Ph
      20th of Nov, 2008

I read this complaints AFTER making our booking with Holidays4U and was very concerned.

However, we have just returned from our holiday in Tenerife and all went very well. The Aparthotel where we stayed and which we had seen on a previous visit to Tenerife was excellently positioned in a lovely area. The apartment itself was exactly as Karen Durant had described it and very nicely appointed. So we had an super holiday and on this experience would book with the Company again.

23rd of Feb, 2015

You were lucky! My experience with this company is that they are just abysmal in terms of customer service. Although the apartment was ok, exactly as described, the attitude of the person I dealt with Karen Durant before going and then with whoever she hires to look after the apartment (turfed us out two hours before we had been told and informed in writing we would have to leave) was just awful and ruined our holiday-it is not very nice to go on holiday full of apprehension nor to leave on such a sour note with the people who run the accommodation where you have been holidaying. Would never book with this company again and probably would not stay in rented hol accommodation again, my experience with this company has really put me off this holiday type. Plus I might add that the accommodation while on initial inspection looked clean, further investigation disclosed unwashed greasy pan placed in cupboard and dirty crockery. The reason we were ordered to leave earlier than we were supposed to was because another set of guests were arriving on the day we were departing and they required to clean the accommodation. As we had left it in a very clean state, and hadn't eaten there once (the dirty utensils made this an undesirable option) they wouldn't have had that much to do to clean after our departure. A quite nice holiday was marred by a most unpleasant attitude to "customer service".