Holiday Voucher / No Response to Registration of my Holiday Gift Voucher

1 India Review updated:

I was issued Holiday Voucher/ Coupon no: NJRG 56902 ER by Club Mahindra`a Lucknow office at Sahara Mall on March 23, 2012. I was adised to register with Club Mahindra again in 30 days before i apply for redemption of my entitlement. I have been trying, but Club Mahindra office has not issued me with a new Registration number, which could enable me apply for redemption.
Please assist me by providing me with a new Registration number, so that it would enable me use my Gift Voucher for a holiday soon. Please note that i am a Member of t Club Mahindra and my ID as a member is : 2373130 and yet i am not getting any suitable reply.
Hope urgent repl;y will be sent to me ...Shahnaz Khan

Comments

• Cl
      17th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sir,

We have made note of your concerns mentioned and regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would definitely revert to you with status for which we would require your contact details. Please send across the same to the email indu.[protected]@mahindraholidays.com.

With regards
    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Mahindra Holidays

• Op
      19th of Feb, 2015

i have been provided gift vocher no;ulan793z9pz for family tour any place in india, which i have submited, i have not received registraton no;or message from;opender karihalu

• Op
      20th of Feb, 2015

I was issued family holiday vocher coupon no;ulan793z9pz in jammu (J&k) . But i have not received any message, please help me for getting new registration no. Hope for urgent reply from;opender karihalu, mobile no;9419111878