Holiday Voucher ClubMahindra / Poor Service & Harasment

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir

This complaint is to bring in to your knowledge that I had recived a Gift Voucher of 2 night and 3days at your Respected resorts Munnar, Binsar, Manali (optional). As per your call centre's guys guided me to Fax the voucher, I did that 10 to 12 days back on the given no. and I was suppose to recieve a call from the concern department for confimation, but yet I hadn't got any call from your side. Employees of your Respected Call Centre are making me fool till the day I Fax the Voucher, I had called them up sevrel times and they all are giving me the same day time of the call.

Kindly please check this out or tell me the concern department if u can't do this for me.
My Coplaint no. is : 500626
Voucher no. is : HW 10156
Contact no. : +[protected]

With regards
Karan

Comments

Dr
  29th of Jan, 2008

COPORTE OFFICE SINCE LAST 03 YEARS
REGULERLY THROUTH REGISTERED LETTERS
FOR TERMINATION OF MY CLUB MAHINDERA
MEMBERSHIP NO 28445,AS MY FAMILY IS
FACING DIFFCULT FINIANCIAL PROBLEM.
IT IS FURTHER REQUESTED KINDELY RETUREN
MY HARD EARNED MONEY WITH OUT FURTHER DELAY I WILL BE HIGHILY OBLIGED
DR SHOBHA PANDE
H N 134/3 TALLITAL BAZAR
NAINITAL UTTRAKHAND

Ra
  24th of Jun, 2008

I advise all those desirous of taking membership of clubmahindra to think 100 times before falling in their trap. their superior advertisements /promised gifts and glib salesmen will make one desirous of becoming a member without realising that once you sign on the dotted line you can forget about your money even if they cheat.
I became a member in march 2007. i was promised a handycam worth rs 19000 and an extra holiday in one of their south india resorts. the price of the handycam i received only rs 15000 and it was printed on the box itself. mind you it is MRP and the model a basic one. when i told them to reduce my fees by rs 4000 or refund me the amount they flatly refused stating that the handycam was worth rs 19000 even thought the handycam box was printed with the MRP of rs 15000. i immediately asked them to cancelmy membership for breach of contract and cheating. they promised to do it and return my instal ments. but inspite of their promises they kept on taking my instalments. my banktold me that unless clubmahindra told them to stop the instalments they could do nothing. then i made ny account zero balance for three months and payment from my bamk stopped. meanwhile they had collecetd rs 75000 from me while promising me that my money would be returned. finally i got a check from them in nov 2003, ie, after 7 months after my cancellation and to my surprise they had deducted rs 25000 without any explanation. despite numerous emails to them the reasons for the deduction they have not bothered to reply me. i am claiming the full refund with 18% interest and i will do everything possible to get my money.

Pr
  10th of Jul, 2008

hi, sir im prabhjeet th side.i have recive a gift voucher for club mahindra and i prefer for jaipur and i gve 3 dates for that and i didnt get reply frm ur side.and i fax it also...my certificate no. is hw-095173
my cont no. is 9899174173 prabhjeet singh