Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport / sold at tge hotel
The hotel is extremely unsafe and dangerous. The staff unfriendly. Bad location. We were doing the check in at 9.15 pm, when the employee of the reception insisted us to go breakfast. When we went to breakfast room (which is located in the lobby), 2 people who were there having breakfast and apparently were not passengers of the hotel) stole us the handbag with our belongings, passports, money, credit cards. There were a third one outside, waiting with the car and fled fast. You can read the Miami herald report at the following link: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/northwest/story/617374.html. There were no security at all. And nobody of the hotel advertised their presence. That’s very strange. The manager of the hotel, Carmela Lariccia, refused to help us, didn’t want to lend us the phone or give us any kind of help.
We suspect that the hotel staff, participated in the attack. I do not recommend it at all. It is very insecure. Bad located. The staff unfriendly.
The worst experience of my life!
More Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Inn Express - employee treatment 
- Holiday Inn Priority Club - scam 
- Holiday Inn Express - reservations 
- Holiday Inn Express - car broken into in parking lot, no help from management/corporate 
- Holiday Inn Express - overcharged/ripped off 
- Holiday Inn - holiday inn express 300 se georgia ave. sweetwater, texas
- Holiday Inn - overcharged
- Holiday Inn - getaway
- Holiday Inn - holiday inn express oakland-airport
- Holiday Inn - room 420 on biscayne in miami, fl