Holiday Inn Cancun Arenas / terrible place to stay

I wish I had checked out Holiday Inn - Cancun Arenas more throughly. The hotel had terrible food -staff was rude-showers would not drain- hardly any Americans staying there-felted like we were in danger.Small Cramped beaches. Not located by anything-really the ghetto part(of hotels). Don't rent a car-you're a target for the local police. We were returning from an evening out and was stopped by police. The police made us drive back to hotel and robbed us!!Give us money or go to jail--we had not been drinking either!! Terrible place to stay----don't risk your life in that place!!!

Li

Comments

• As
      6th of May, 2011