Holiday Builders — unethical behavior - kitchen mold punctured plumbing line
Buyer beware!!! Please share!! Our thanksgiving and christmas are ruined because of this builder. We called them to let them know that they punctured our plumbing line when they built the home. Two nails were found by a certified plumber that went through the line. Mold was growing behind the sheetrock because of that nail. It has been a slow leak for years and now mold starting growing on the outside of our home and underneath the cabinets as a result of the leak. The pictures attached even show rust in the plumbing line where it had been punctured. We contacted them and they sent a contractor out to examine the damage after we sent them a warranty request on their website. After the contractor reported back to the builder they said they were not going to honor the damage that had been done. Why would you send a contractor out if you knew you weren't going to fix the damage. We had already sent you the pictures! We want our kitchen restored to its healthy state for our enjoyment of living! This builder is cold-hearted and dishonest! We will keep fighting for our rights but don't want this to happen to you. We will not give up until they honor their faulty work!! Please be careful! Your family's health and your hard earned money and your dreams may be at stake with this company; holiday builders!!!
More Holiday Builders Complaints & Reviews
- Holiday Builders - shoddy workmanship is a fraud! 
- Holiday Builders - promises, promises (shoddy workmanship) 
- Holiday Builders - buyer beware! 
- Holiday Builders - building process 
- Holiday Builders - signing a contract/building new home with them 
- Holiday Builders - home built in milton, fl
- Holiday Builders - finish construction
- Holiday Builders - ketchy hoa covenants 
- Holiday Builders - new house 
- Holiday Builders - communication about issues with my home that still have not been taken care of.