HoganWillig, Diane Tiveron & Co.Watch out - don't hire

I have been ripped off by HoganWillig and Diane Tiveron. I wish I did google them before I used them. Very unethical lawyers. Diane Tiveron is the thief in chief. The HiganWIllig laywer robs you and Diane Tiveron is the enforcer. Diane Tiveron will stop at nothing. Diane Tiveron will not talk to you if you have a complaint about the lawyer unless you agree she bills you for her time. Diane Tiveron is the most unethical lawyer in the Buffalo area. Watch Out.

Sh

Comments

• Al
      Feb 11, 2012

Hey Burbs. Can you give us more details? Not too much I don't want them to find you and sue you.

• Bf
      Apr 28, 2012

HoganWillig and Diane Tiveron are thieves thieves theives. They ripped me off.

Dec 20, 2012

Diane Tiveron and HoganWillig attorneys scammed me too. Do not hire any attorney at HoganWIllig. Lesson learned.

• Sl
      Jan 13, 2013

Diane Tiveron the hungriest, greediest attorney I have ever dealt with. Diane Tiveron will take the last cent you have and she will go beyond. Diane Tiveron is the scam artist at HoganWillig. I will never hire HoganWillig and Diane Tiveron firm again. I will never recommend HoganWilling and Diane Tiveron to no one.

• Co
      Jan 14, 2013

The HoganWillig law firm handles about 6000 new matters per year, and our complaint rate is less than 1%, which in the service industry is considered exceptional. We are striving to eliminate every complaint, and one of the purposes of the customer service person is to find out where we may have messed up and how we can fix any problem or concern.

We have found that some of the most vocal complaints are from individuals who have not paid their bill, despite a separate department that works with clients to set up affordable payment plans for those who need such assistance. Our bills are typically itemized and set out who worked on the file, what that person did, and how much time it took. We also bill monthly so our clients are not surprised by what we are doing and the time we are spending.

It is said that you can't satisfy every person, all of the time, but at our firm we are trying our best every day to do so. Thanks for the chance to respond.
    Corey J. Hogan owner

• Ka
      Jan 21, 2013

HoganWillig is an awful law frim. They are all terrible and they drag cases forever to take you for very penny you have. Buyer be aware.

Sep 20, 2018

@Kathylane They ran out statute of limitations in my med mail case against Ccs Oncology, The Justice dept is on Ccs oncology fraud case, it’s only a matter of time before they have some some tough questions to answer

• Co
      Jan 22, 2013

We have a client relationss department at our firm because we handle about 500 new cases each month ranging from a family purchasing a house, to a married couple seeking mediation, to representing a purchaser of a business, or perhaps a college student who has a traffic ticket, etc.

As I indicated in an earlier response no matter how hard we try we have some individuals we can not please, so we created a department to listen to any concerns as soon as they are occurring. Those that do arise are few and are dealt with in a professional and considerate manner.

On the other hand, there are those who voice no complaints until we ask them to pay their bill, and sometimes we are then faced with concerns that never arose over many months of representation. We still try our best to satisfy and work out a plan that meets their needs, but to not charge anything for what we do is not much of an option if we want to continue to exist.

So while we still expect top have some complaints they are much less than 1% of our clients, and we work every day to eliminate even those by dealing quickly and fairly with anyone who is dissatisfied with the efforts we have made on their behalf.

I invite anyone who is dissatisfied with our services to contact us with their complaints, and to those who are thinking of using our services, they too can contact our office and discuss any concerns at no cost before deciding to use or not use our firm.

• Jk
      Feb 06, 2013

My experience with Hogan Willig has been consistant with the complaints on here:
    Drag out cases forever
    Billing practices that can only be described as borderline criminal
    Inept respresentation
    HUGE fees - for NOTHING
    Unscrupulous
    Yea, and Corey...you get complaints from people who don't pay the bills because of the criminal way you bill. you bill for things that are MEANINGLESS, and for things that you don't DO.
    I have found your lawyers to give TERRIBLE advice...in fact, they don't give ADVICE., they ask you what you want to do. How the hell is the client supposed to know??? and then, the client loses the case because of 'their bad decision' (aka NO ADVICE) AND THEN Hogan Willig goes after them for fees. SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!

• Do
      Mar 17, 2013

@Corey J Hogan . Are you serious? You want people to come forward so you can sue them. Nice try.

Sep 20, 2018

@Donna K A I have been trying to get them or anyone else to take me to court, unloaded a ton of evidence showing I did indeed have a solid med mal case and still being investigated, only a matter of time...

• Tr
      Jun 21, 2015

wow do I have a story but I fear retaliation.
    Read Mary Katherine Hamm's book "END of DISCUSSSION"

there is no free speech in america

In the sixties we debaed sparred and had dinner afterwaqrds. Now if you complain you get marginaalized, LIED ABOUT IN SLANDER AND LIBEL ( very expensive to litigate) or kicked out . I have many examples. Let me think about whether it is safe for me to say what MS.Tiveron did to me at H and W.
    Nelson Zakia, Linda Grear, Len Lenoff and the realeste guy are wonderful and ethical and tried and true. Why would corey Hogan keep tiveron on knowing ( althought I have not evaluated her) I wonder if she has a conscience. he seems to be a good guy.

• Tr
      Jun 21, 2015

Corey is a good guy. don't bleme him.

• Bu
      Feb 07, 2017

It's a shame that one person can be allowed to comment like this without allowing for an equally placed endorsement. In other words following this review or in front of it should be the explanation, like the one we see from Mr. Hogan.

Sep 20, 2018

Check out buffalo news.com for “Feds probe Ccs oncology “, this is the case they had for 5-6 months and never filed anything, anywhere. Despite the hippa laws and state and federal laws governing medical records. I was laughed at many times when screaming at them to do something in my case and 6 months later with only a little more than 30 days left on statute of limitations dropped the case. I filed complaints to the right people and seems there will be some splainin to do Lucy, sooner or later...