Hoffman Audi / Utter Disrespect

United States, Connecticut, East Hartford
700 Connecticut Blvd
East Hartford
Phone: (877) 274-8207
Normally my advice is confirm the car is available before you go. But here, even after you confirm thrice in the same day, the car will not be there!

1st call: Talk to Ashley Etchman, ask if car is there, my 2hr drive is worth the effort for my quoted price, was assured yes they can definitely work within that. So i said ill come in the evening.

2nd call: call to confirm ill be there in the evening, and ask them to confirm with me the car is still there and available to test drive. Was informed yes, car is in the lot waiting for me.

3rd call: Called to inform im going to be there in 30 mins and once again confirm if Ashley is there and the car is there, was told ashley left and that stacey will be there with the car. (bad feeling starts)

There: Greeted by no one, finally find Stacey who informs me she knew nothing of my arrival and the car I was interested in. Told her the car I want, then 30mins later tells me the car is being driven by her manager and its not in! (2hrs of drive to hear this). Tells me she will drive the car to me next day.

Next day: Sorry we cant drive it to you for the price we discussed only for the sticker price, if so we will. Basically they disrespected customer's time, they lied and made deals that are not withholding.

Glad I didnt buy a car from them and have to deal with they shifting assurances for any later on issues.

Jul 10, 2015