Hodia Plex Labs / Unauthorized charge to credit card

1 10161 Park Run Drive # 150Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-597-8654

I ordered a 10 day sample and it was shipped to me and I paid 5.95 for shipping. I was under no obligation to buy any more. The product did not come with any information and I tried to call the phone number on the bottle and it is temporary disconnected. Now they have charged my debit card $69.95. I have no way of contacting them to stop this billing that I did not authorize. I have researched this product and it is a fake.

Comments

Jo
  18th of Dec, 2007

The same thing happen to me also. I can't believe that we can't stop this. I'm stopping through my bank. I guess we learned not to give out info on the internet.

Lo
  25th of Dec, 2007

I would stop receiving this product of Hoodia but the number as others have said is disconnected. Please discontinue sending me this product. I am not interested in receiving it anymore. Do not charge me for Jan.2008. Please e-mail me back and send an actual phone number that works. I would like to talk to a person.

Ev
  2nd of Jan, 2008

HI I saw the Hooida ad on the internet I read it says 10 day free trial so i filled out the form pressed send guess what then they wanted my credit card info. I eraised all the information I gave them about myself so fortunally I didnt fall for the credit card scam please dont fall subject to these people . PS the ad s aid free trial if looking to loose 15pds.only------- 10 day free trial all so I typed in to see if i could get in touch with the company its a lab i n Nevada they spell Hooida with only one O (Hodia) plexl labs. Be careful

Je
  5th of Jan, 2008

its okey

Je
  11th of Jan, 2008

This company is pure evil. However, their numbers periodically work (I have found four or five different numbers that link to them) so I propose we call them incessantly and berate them over the phone. Oh, did any of you get a "foreign transaction" fee associated with their charges? They are probably headquarted in Nigeria or something. ###, lets bring 'em down.

Ro
  14th of Jan, 2008

I also ordered the ten day trial for $5.95 and tried to cancel anything else that might come my way, but the telephone # is not working. Now I have received a 30 day supply and a charge on my acc. for $ 69.95. How do I stop this? Any suggestions

Sh
  16th of Jan, 2008

I too have been bamboozled by this company. They have charged my account $69.95 three times! After receiving the first trial bottle I never ordered anymore. I assumed that was it. A month later I received more and "returned it to sender." I have not heard from them again nor received any more merchandise but am continuing to be charged! HELP! What do I do???

Al
  19th of Jan, 2008

Just received today an unauthorized additional shipment of Hoodia Complex - credit card was charged at $69.95! No working telephone numbers to register complaint - surprise ! surprise! Called bank to stop all further and future charges. Bank is on notice to refuse all future charges. I am going to notify the Nevada department of business licensing to register a formal consumer complaint. I suggest that you do the same. Strength in numbers!

Ca
  19th of Jan, 2008

1 800 597 8533 Hoodiaplex Labs
I recieved this number from my credit card company in regards to canceling. good luck

Ga
  3rd of Mar, 2008
Hodiaplex Labs - Sent item without ordering

Had ordered the free 10 day supply and gave credit card authorization for shipping and handling.
Got a 30 day supply today without ordering any. I was wondering why they did not write, call, etc to sale additonal supply since they send the 10 day free supply. They did not have any order form in the original shipment nor any paper what - so - ever in this shipment.
I got on the internet to see if i can find a phone number so i can cancel this order and found your website.
Looks like a lot of other people has been done this way.

Ve
  4th of Apr, 2008

I have the some problem.I only ordered a free sampl and than I got next an they charget me 69, 95.
It is no fer.I dont vant next medicin, I dont speak English well, how cann I stop it.Please tell me.Thank you.Vera

Ba
  14th of Apr, 2008

The same thing happened to me. I too ordered a free sample and then I they charged me $69.95. I don't want this and I just received another bottle in the mail today.

Mm
  22nd of Apr, 2008

I just found a similar charge on my card. I sent for a sample and they continue to send a bottle. I will go back AND CHECK MY STATEMENTS, . Has anyone contacted the better business bureau