Hobbyking / missing items in the order
The Hobbyking order #[protected] dated 18 Jul 18 had items missing and even after communicating for three months they haven't resolved the issue.
There have been numerous emails from me and Ms Pallavi Singh to hobbyking on the matter. The package received had only the MiG 29 glue and go kit . The other three items were missing and not received causing a loss of 45 $.
It has been requested so many times to respond and resolve the issue by giving store credits to my account with email firstname.lastname@example.org. But hobbyking customer executive are refusing it. On asking FedEx they are asking the shipper to file claim. Hobbyking is not doing that also.
It is very dissapointing for a customer to receive an order with missing items and the company not accepting the mistake . Ultimately I am losing out my hard earned money and the website / company is not being held accountable.
Such websites need to penalised and ask to pay damages for the trouble and agony faced by the customer as well along with making good the loss.
More Hobbyking Complaints & Reviews
- Hobbyking - I did not recieve the product 
- Hobbyking.com - let's show them doing business is not just taking the money of the customers 
- Hobbyking.com - will never ever order anything from hobbyking.com
- Hobbyking / F4u Corsair - defective/faulty
- Hobbyking.com - english of stuff is so so and company policies are the worst regarding customer service
- Hobbyking - did not receive my order
- Hobbyking - my money is lost
- Hobbyking - scam company
- Hobbyking - my order was lost
- Hobbyking.com - poor service