Hobby Lobby / candy molds

Valdosta, GA, US Review updated:

Let me begin with:. I have used your oblong candy molds for several years and have been very pleased with this product. I have recommended these molds to all my friends. Recently I purchased 6 new molds for making candy. Imagine my surprise when the molds broke during the first batch and I had to make the rest the old fashioned way by breaking it into bite size pieces. I am very dissatisfied, since I usually make at least 20 batches during the Christmas season!! Sorry I did not keep my receipt, because I have had no problems in the past with my purchases. Guess in the future I will keep them for returns! I realize this is my error for returning this product or getting a refund!!! I will look elsewhere for this item, related to changes or poor craftsmanship. Very disappointed!!!

Ni
Nov 27, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 27, 2017

Have you tried to see if they will provide a replacement since you no longer have the receipt? It's doubtful, but it doesn't hurt to try.

• Mi
      Nov 30, 2017

Yes! please take your product back to the store and get an exchange, even without a receipt. I work for Hobby Lobby in Indiana and we utilize that practice often.

Best regards