HO Performance Life LLC / Unauthorized Charges

I ordered a sample for $4.87; I did not receive the sample -
now my debit card has been billed for $29.76.
The phone number [protected] has a recording after many rings, then it hangs up --- no one ever answers that phone number.

I want a refund and I don't want this company to continue to charge me for unauthorized products.

Pe

Comments

• Pa
      4th of Sep, 2008
    Performance Life - Did not order!

I ordered and paid for only the samples - did not, repeat did not ask for this to continue, my account has been charged for the amounts of: $74.76 and again, yesterday for $29.76.

I want this amount credited back to my account immediately! And take my name off your lists!!!

• Tr
      5th of Sep, 2008

These people are the rudest people I've ever met. The day after I rec'd the product I mailed it back via priority. They are telling me I am not available for a refund as it was out of the 30 day requirements posted on terms and conditions. I don't see how I could've gotten it returned any faster than I did. If anyone has any advice on this I would certainly appreciate it.

• Le
      26th of Sep, 2008

I RECEIVED A BILL FROM THIS COMPANY AND I HAVEN'T A CLUE WHO OR WHAT IT IS. THE AMOUNT IS FOR $74.76. I DO NOT INTEND TO PAY THIS AMOUNT AS I NEVER RECEIVED A BILL FOR IT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

LEE CANACAKOS

6th of Oct, 2008

I have experienced the same thing - ordered a sample only to be shipped the full bottle each month and charged accordingly. Have sent back the unopened package marked CANCEL ORDER and am STILl receiving the basted order. HELP! Has anyone had any luck in dealing with this? I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau for Salt Lake, UTAH.

• Mo
      16th of Oct, 2008

Performance life is a scam and should be investigated for misleading advertisement and unauthorized charges to your credit card.