HNGN / online writing

They are denying to pay the payments for those writers who have been terminated from the work. But, for others everything is fine. HNGN is their mother site and they handle many other sites under them. for example, I was working on Mstar News and The Classical Arts. Our pending payments are very important and it is already more than a month. Kindly do the needful.

HR: [protected]@hngn.com
Head: [protected]@hngn.com

Am
May 17, 2017

Comments

• Hn
      21st of May, 2017

/link removed/

this is also another complaint filed against HNGN

21st of May, 2017

go to rip off site and file as well... many people should know about what they did to us

• Vi
      11th of Jun, 2017

I havent received mine also since I was terminated in April. I wonder why they didnt want to pay. Hope they consider to give the payment soon. (I was working on droidreport website)

• To
      22nd of Jun, 2017

Worked here for few goo months until everything turned [censor]. I was terminated last April due to low PVs, which I'm not sure if it's my own fault since I was able to acquire a thousand views from another site before. Well, the case is, until now I have not received a single cent from my works (take note that I'm working from 9PM until 6AM) and all I get are lame responses. Please writers, beware!

31st of Oct, 2018
    HNGN - payment not received, fraud, scam, rip off
    online based
    hngn.com

HNGN is a scam! If you will come across this site or Universal 33, please don't apply. They also use sites such as Design Times, Droid Report, Kpopstarz, Motor Times and more.

They will just use you as News Writers then throw you without care. My colleagues and I worked here and we didn't get paid! Daniel Jacobs is really heartless.