HN7000 / FAIR ACCESS POLICY

1 FSR 107 Lot 2Parks, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-635-1470

I am astonished that your company is stealing money from me. I'm an author and in order to do my work, your company wants to charge me $699.00 for a new dish, of which I've already paid for $500.00 . Also, you want to charge me 399.99 per month to have access to 1000 megabytes per day downloads without going into Fair Access dribble.

THIS IS INSANE. You are seriously overcharging for a service that you seem to have a monopoly on. This is also being filed with the Better Business Bureau, and I'm very tempted to start a class action suit against you with all of these other complaint filers listed - over 120 different complaints.

You need to be a reputable company and care about your customers who are paying high prices for horrid service.

Comments

• Ti
      24th of Sep, 2008