HN Performance / Acai Berry

Same as the rest of the complaints. I order the free week supply which was only 5 days worth instead of 7 for $4.87 before that week was even up they sent me an entire month supply & charged my credit card $74.76. Before that month was up I received a second months supply & again was charged $74.76. I returned that bottle within 2 days & called to cancel. I told them I expect a credit on my account for the bottle I returned & was told that because I didn't cancel within 30 days that they are not going to credit me back. My credit card company wants a return policy but of course, you can't find their return policy anywhere on their website & it's a joke trying to get a hold of them. DO NOT ORDER THESE WORTHLESS PILLS!!!

Da

Comments

• Je
      24th of Oct, 2008

the paragraph on top iterated my words exactly. I saw the ad on tv and ordered a sample bottle consenting to pay 4.87 for shipping for a sample bottle. I did not give authorization to be charged 74 dollars for the month of Sept. and Oct. I am trying to get help from my credit card company. There is not way to contact this company. I have gone on their Go Help Now to no avail. i AM FRUSTRATED AND UPSET that this company is so fraudulent. I had to cancel my card and re issue a new one so that no new charges could be added. Please help me not only get these charges off my account, but get this product off the air. How can the consumer trust this?
    I did go onthe gohelpnow website.

Jean Schiaroli, I have a authorization number for the charge of shippin g only.

1st of Nov, 2008

I agree with the others... The same happened to me! I was charged 79.76$ twice to my credit card and I can't get a hold of them???! Can someone help me with ACAI company who FRAUDULATION on my card! HELP!!! Can someone give me the correct phone number or something please ??

11th of Nov, 2008

I HAVE ASK YOU TO STOP THE PILLS AND YOU SENT ME TWO BOTTLE I SENT YOU THE TWO BOTTLE BACK TO YOU I NEED YOU TO PUT THE MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE I HAVE TOLD YOU WHEN YOU SENT THE SECOND BOTTLE THAT I DID NOT WONT THE PILLS TO STOP IT AND PUT THE MONEY BACK AND WHAT DID YOU DO YOU SENT ME A THREE BOTTLE THAT WAS TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT LAST NIGHT I AM TELLING YOU ONE MORE TIME PUT THE MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT I SENT IT BACK AND I WILL NOT SIGN FOR THE ONE THAT YOU SENT ME WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS PUT THE MONEY BACK I DO NOT WONT THE PILLS AT ALL call me 719-209-0066

• Br
      19th of Nov, 2008

What A SHAM.THERE NEEDS TO BE BETTER PROTECTION FROM FRADUELENT CO.'SMV PERFORMANCE FROM AZ&NV IS TAKING CONSUMERS FOR A RIDE.MY CC CO. WOULD NOT COOPERATE BY NOT PAYING FOR THESE BOGUS PRODUCTS.i WOUL BE AFRAID TO USE SUPPLEMENTS THAT A DECEPTIVE COMPAMY LIKE THIS WOUD SEND.tHE NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR A VARIETY OF REASON.tHE # OF COMPLAINTS MAKES IT TRUE THAT THEY HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS.aNY HELP TO RESOLVE THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.BRENDA FIELDS