H&N Distribution / No Communication

H&N Distribution
Phone: 1-800462-0584
After responding to a skincare serum on the internet, I paid for a trial sample (7.99). I learned from the list of ingredients that I am allergic and cannot use the serum. I phoned the company and was only able to listen to a man speak about the product. I was unable to connect to a representative. Now, they will be mailing me a full size bottle of this serum that I am unable to use. bnara16145@yahoo.com

A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
I experienced the same problem trying to get a hold of this company! I never received my trial sample till after the trial period ended. The product is no good anyway. I called my credit card company and they are taking care of the matter. I suggest you do the same.
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
i also agreed to try the FREE trial product called REJUVENATE
and these packets started coming and 82. dollars canadian was charged to my husbands credit card every month i sent the march delivery back to the return products address and still got another product end of april and the charges still go on. i have mastercard working on it for us.
D  25th of May, 2009 by
I experienced the same. I agreed to a trial and they said that I would have it within 5 days and by April 15 (two weeks later) if they didn't hear back from they would automatically enroll me in their Monthly Club. I only got the product on May 4, 2009 and then two weeks later got another bottle of Miracle Resveratrol. On April 15 they sent me an email thank me for being part of their monthly club for a monthly charge of $79.99 I tried calling the number that they had on the document when I first ordered to trial sample and it said that the number does not work from my calling area. This is a complete scam and I have refused all future charges to my credit card.
A  25th of Mar, 2010 by
I too am having the same problem whith the product Mircle Resveratrol. I have bee all over the netr tying to cancel my order. I have also been in contact with my credit card co. but they are not so helpfull as yours. I will keep trying nut the creditcard co is not going to dispute this for me they say it is up to me to find these guys. This is getting my dander up and did threaten not to pay the credit charges. There response : its your credit score.
A  25th of Mar, 2010 by
Please if anyone has the email add. could you please post it . I can't even find that information now. I have trying for at least 3 months to cancel my order to no evale