HMSHost / slow service and poor quality and presentation
October 10, 2018 (LASPGA02) Las Vegas Airport. I had 45 minutes to boarding so I stopped at the PGA Tour Grill for a burger. It took 5 minutes to be seated, although there were several vacant tables. Then another 5 minutes to get through to the waitress that I didn't want to try the fake meat, just a mushroom burger. It took another 15 minutes to get my food. A small burger - looked like something from McDonald's, and greasy fries on a square plate. No lettuce or any garnish, food was just tossed on the plate. I had only taken my first bit when the waitress stopped by (only time) to ask if it was okay. It was okay at the best. the slow/poor service only left me 20 minutes to eat, ant then I was charged for the Fake meat burger. $17.85 plus tip for McDonalds. what rip. Would like a refund.
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - i would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- Starbucks / HMSHost - sadistic service 
- HMSHost - food tasted old (cooked in the really old oil), workers stated I could not get a refund for the food that we did not want.
- HMSHost - burger king beckley wv
- HMSHost - service
- HMSHost - chick fil a at hartsfield atl airport
- HMSHost - barista at sfo airport