HMSHost — price gouging at starbucks
May 15, 2017 at 4:45 pm I purchased a simple turkey & cheese sandwich and the smallest bottle of Fiji water at the Greensboro Airport Starbucks store. The price was an outrageous $13.54: $8.69 for the sandwich and $3.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Greensboro, NC99 for the water (plus tax)! As far as I could tell, there was nowhere else anywhere nearby where I could buy food, so I bought the order but with a comment to the cashier: "Aren't you ashamed to charge these prices??" She was admittedly embarrassed.
Store ID: GSOSTA01
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - gouge pricing
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v