HMSHostchick-fil-a cvg cincinnati airport

On May 3 '17, I ordered 2 Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich Meals. Tamika (88182) took my order. She said the total was $16.30 I thought that sounded high and looking at the bill, the subtotal was $15.38. On their menu board, the price for the meal was $7.39. When I asked about the price difference, she told me that it was an upcharge for the ice tea. Being that the soft drink and the tea was the same price, that was not the answer. I kept pointing out that the meal was a lower price than what I was charged. She said that their was no way to put in just a meal, that they had to put in each item separately.
THEY ARE MAKING .30 cents FOR EVERY MEAL THEY SELL!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!

• Volyn Thomas's Response, Nov 25, 2017

Dirty counters at MIA International Airport Starbucks, staff not very courteous

• Patrick Crowley II's Response, Jun 02, 2018

While the waitress was doing her best. We should have more then one on the [censored]. Waited a long time for a greeting then a bottle beer. The very long time to get the check and again to pay it. Not good at an airport where you would expect quick service. Left no tip. I believe management should give her what she lost out on. Very poor experience.

• Urgel Choquette's Response, Jun 20, 2018

Price of beer too expensive

• Jackie Sherwood's Response, Jul 23, 2018

wrong sandwich

• Harry Ruffner's Response, Sep 16, 2018

unacceptable

• Christina Natashya Blair's Response, Oct 14, 2018

I, Christina Melinda Stanleyblair, aka, Christina Natashya Blair was order on 10/12/2018 at pdx, or & feel that the serious strawberry cream frappuccino was add more favor for taste.

• Christina Natashya Blair's Response, Oct 14, 2018

I, Christina Melinda Stanleyblair ssi#[protected], aka, Christina Natashya Blair was on10/12/2018 for JetBlue bookkeeper ticket#[protected] for flight attendant Union & flight attendant lead.

May 12, 2017

Comments

Aug 15, 2018
    HMSHost - wrong sandwich from Burger King
    Montvale Travel Plaza

ordered a crispy chicken sandwich and received a grilled chicken sandwich. Burger King [protected] Oreste---it was correct on the receipt. $6.09 7/22/18 2:39 pm

• Ur
      Aug 15, 2018
    HMSHost - Price of 1 dft14 coors lt. At avenue des Canadiens Aeroport de Montreal
    Montreal airport
    Canada

I like to go to the Bell Center to watch Montreal Canadiens but don't like the price of the beer
    I often stop at Avenue des Canadiens at Aeroport de Montreal and was chocked/upset to realized that I paid 9.49 plus tax plus tip for a glass of beer or 12, 55 $
    Sorry but it is exaggeration and this was my last beer at your restaurant
    U Choquette

• Pa
    HMSHost - Ship yard Portland Jetport
    Portland
    Maine

HMSHost - Deluxe spicy sandwich
    Fort Worth
    Texas

Chicken was very burnt not possible to eat. Asked employee to change the sandwich, he said the chicken is supposed to be burnt like that.
    On further insistence employee decided to change the sub. The second sub was not any better. Employee was arguing and very rude in front of all other customers

• Er
    HMSHost - Relish Burger SEATAC
    Seattle
    Washington

A fairly good cheese burger, not worth $15. Not to mention, $3.29 for a coke.
    I won't be back.

• Ro
    HMSHost - Chickfilet
    Allen
    Texas

My chicken biscuit was cold along with the hash browns I ordered. I'm very disappointed with the quality to add insult to injury I want able to use my chickfilet app! The long was long, and I still had to wait to get my sandwich, so I assumed it would have been hot! What's up with this? I would like a refund to a free sandwich at a later date.

• Ga
    HMSHost - Service

Hi

We ordered 2 plain bacon cheese burger NO SALAD and they both came with salad in them ! We also ordered chilli bowl but when they burgers where served they then said no chilli ! So my wife had to re order and then eat on her own ! Totally in exceptable

• Mi
    HMSHost - Starbucks Concourse C Palm Beach International Airport
    West Palm Beach
    Florida

I was flying out on Delta this afternoon going to Atlanta by stop by the Starbucks to get a grande cup of Pike .just wanted to let you know that the service was very good . Michael and jovanicka made my travel experience today A+ i been to other airport where the employees never smile or say thank you Michael an jovanicka Thank me for stopping by.

HMSHost - Starbucks Fairbanks
    Fairbanks, AlaskaFairbanks

This is NOT a complaint but a compliment! The customer service and friendliness I received today was extremely refreshing. The employee's name is Lydian and she was an extreme delight.

• Sc
      Aug 20, 2018
    HMSHost - Roy Rogers roast beef sandwich was awful.
    Allentown Travel Plaza, PA

I could not bite into the roast beef because it was not cut across the grain. It was impossible to chew. Unfortunately, I took sandwich to go and got back on to the turnpike. This did not allow me to speak to the employees. I had to throw it way. Waste of money.

Aug 21, 2018
    HMSHost - Bigs Pumkin Seeds
    Gillette
    New Jersey

I purchased a small bag of Bigs Pumkin Seeds that were soft & stale. What hurt the most was that I paid $5.49 for a $2.44 product elsewhere. Price gouging at the Travel Mart Towpath Travel Plaza

• F0
      Aug 21, 2018
    HMSHost - popeyys
    Amherst
    Ohio
    tellpopeyes.com

i drove several miles to popeyes store for a carry out order and to use my coupon and was told that they don't except them at their location off the turnpike.

• Er
    HMSHost - the service
    Montreal airport
    Canada

Tim Horton's at departure level for domrstic flight.
    There is 4 cash there who suppose to work each time i go there for my coffee there is only 1 casher on 4and sometime she is busy help the oters servers for the food, so peoles are waiting in line all the time. I tell the manager but he seems he don'nt care.

• Ne
    HMSHost - Food

I ordered Budwiser Burguer.
    The meat taste and smell rotten.Norkfold VA airport.
    Service poor tables dirty. And only 1 waitress.

• Te
    HMSHost - Rude employee Starbucks Dulles airport
    Washington DC

Employee Delinda #322979 is one rude unprofessional person! Store ID: IADSTA28 horrible customer service!!!

• To
    HMSHost - Burgerfi
    Fll air Port

When approach the register too place order. After several minutes waiting the girl did not attend to me chatting with her freind did not know the prices of the beverages had to repeat my order several times and was eating in and she made it too go was not happy with the service and will not be coming back also will make a review on yelp.

• Vo
      Sep 03, 2018
    HMSHost - Staff and Facilities at StARBUCKS COFFEE at MIA
    Miami International Airport

I visited the captioned cafe on November 16, 2017 at 6:10 pm. The staff was very slow and not very pleasant. The place was so dirty, especially the tables. For so much money I would expect better service and a cleaner environment.

• Gl
      Sep 04, 2018
    HMSHost - Starbucks coffee Kahului airport
    Kahului
    Hawaii

Me and my coworker always have employee discount and this morning the girl that took our orders never give us our discount. She charge us 13.07 for two drink we normally pay 11.76 with our employee discount we work at avis and budget

• Ph
      Sep 04, 2018
    HMSHost - Food at Carrabba's Atlanta Airport
    Atlanta
    Georgia

On Nov 15 2017 at 5:24 pm went to Carrabba's ID # ATLCAS01, with my wife for a meal.
    Our Server was excellent but he meal ( Shrimp Scampi ), was really bad. The Pasta was way overcooked and the sauce was almost non existence. Just wanted the folks at Carrabba's to know, since I have had many good meals at other Restaurants in Texas.

Thanks
    Philip

Sep 05, 2018
    HMSHost - Coffee I ordered at LAX was so weak, like a water

At LAX CHK 6019 NOV 15 17 10:23 AM. TO GO I got a MEDIUM G coffee there.
    It was so weak, like a water, which worst coffee I ve never had at any other Starbuck store. It made me furious. I paid $3.12 for that the water coffee.
    I want my money back !! I usually go that place ( store Id LAXSTA 24) at LAX, but now I have to find any other coffee shop

• Ke
      Sep 05, 2018
    HMSHost - The prices at the Burger King at Morton Travel Plaza is WAY TO HIGH
    Morton Travel Plaza...WV

I paid 6.13 for a double cheeseburger and a large fry...the prices at this Morton Travel Plaza is extremely way to high...I will never ever eat there again

Sep 06, 2018
    HMSHost - Breakfast
    Sitka, Alaskasea

Store id: seamas2a used to be best breakfast at airport however this morning eggs cold, couldn't even melt cheese. Bacon overdone. Potatoes greasy. Helpful and friendly ciunter staff however.Thanksthey said I needed more words for this to get any attention. Serve warm food next time please. Especially for the price. Thank you.

• Mi
      Sep 09, 2018
    HMSHost - lost and found

Hi I lost my wallet at the Cheesequake service area Garden State Parkway on august 28th I was there around 7:30 pm. I purchase a coffee at Starbucks. it was a brown wallet all my Id's and credit cards. please if found call me.

Miguel Rodriguez
    [protected]

Sep 10, 2018
    HMSHost - charge
    Denver
    Colorado

We dined at DIA Denver Chop House at 3:21 on 10/22/17. We presented four $10 United Airline meal vouchers along with our credit card but this is not reflected on our bill and our credit card was charged full cost. Info on ticket includes: 366221; Sarah; 503/2; GST 1; 5958

• Tr
      Sep 10, 2018
    HMSHost - MSP French Meadow Bakery
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota

The eating areas in the French Meadow pickup food area in the Mall and on the F concourse need updating. Tables and chairs all look worn.

• Dg
      Oct 14, 2018
    HMSHost - salad at baja fresh
    Las Vegas, NV
    [protected]@hmshost.com

I am an employee at LAS McCarran airport, I ordered a salad at Baja Fresh. It had slimy lettuce in it...not so "Fresh" kind of gross.

• Pe
      Oct 15, 2018
    HMSHost - auntie anne's pretzels
    South Somerset Travel Plaza

I was at Auntie Anne's Pretzels, store I'd 4PAAAP31, Sept 26 at 8:41pm. at Somerset Travel Plaza. I ordered the pumpkin pretzel bites. The flavor was fine, but they were overbaked and hard. I was already back on the road for 10 minutes before trying them, so going back was not feasible. Clerk was friendly, no issue there.

• Ha
      Oct 16, 2018
    HMSHost - credit to app chick fil a
    IAHCFA01

bad attitude.
    would not provide information to even try to solve issue.

Oct 21, 2018
    HMSHost - Cod medium coffee
    Portland
    allstate.com

I, Christina Melinda Stanleyblair ssi#[protected], aka, Christina Natashya Blair was in order house coffee on 10/13/2018 for registration of pilot school with CIA judge & sir Richard branson.

• Je
    HMSHost - no complaints

Sorry I want to say something nice. Link came up
    Son loves the Burger King at sea tac. Specifically the one at n gate
    We all tend to go there. We were on different trips this month and enjoyed
    Kora 328944
    was cashier store seabkgo1
    They are quick and food great
    Ha this site said my complaint was too short to proceed. Guys. Come on.

• Su
    HMSHost - chick-fil-a
    Dallas
    Texas

I ordered 8 nuggets and we were traveling on Dallas Love field airport and When I opened the bag O only had 6 .I only opened inside the flight and didnt have enough time to report the event.I opened inside the flight and founf the problem and we live in Florida.

• La
    HMSHost - Salad at chilis
    Saint Louis
    Missouri

I sat you bar at lambert airport in stl and I had a piece of mulch in my salad. My concern is the staff didn't seem concerned at all. I asked him to check w the kitchen and his reply was it's avocado.

For the safety of your other customers please follow up the this locations.

• Kr
      Oct 27, 2018
    HMSHost - Burger King cashier
    Little Rock
    Arkansas

I placed my order and the cashier, Moesha, seemed pleasant. But when my order was done and they called it out, I reached my arm out for the bag, but the cashier didn't budge. I had to lean over the plastic 'guard' for my order.
    Unprofessional. New cashier please.
    Additionally, the crescent sandwich was not crispy and neither was the bacon.

• Ba
      Oct 28, 2018
    HMSHost - Burger King's grilled chicken sandwich was like eating a piece of rubber @ $7/sandwich
    Oneida
    New York

Stopped at a Burger King restaurant #7335 at rest stop on I-90, Oneida (in central New York). Purchased only two grilled chicken sandwiches, "to go", that cost $14.12!
    Trying to eat the sandwiches 20 minutes later in our hotel we found them so hard and tasteless it was like eating a warm piece of rubber! Terrible! would like to have a refund.

Oct 31, 2018
    HMSHost - cold fries and very dry chicken sandwich
    Atlanta Airport

Atlanta airport F terminal...May 8, 2017.

9:05 pm. at "The Varsity". Ordered grilled chicken sandwich and French fries. Fries were cold, not even room temperature. Chicken sandwich was so dry it was not edible. How can fries not be hot???

• Ke
      Nov 04, 2018
    HMSHost - Home team sports bar and grill Memphis international airport
    Memphis
    Tennessee

They ignore people seated at their restraraunt for long stretches of time. I come through here almost weekly and it's been this way for more than a year. They literally walk by and ignore you

• Sw
    HMSHost - Shula burger
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida

Took very long for order to be prepared and brought to table. Looked like there was only one person food prep and one person running food at 1pm for lunch at fort Lauderdale airport. Latasha taking orders was sorry and efficient. Staff did not clear used table space so seating was limited.

• Je
    HMSHost - customer service at Roy Rogers Indian Castle TP
    Little Falls
    New York

We ordered large meals and received medium cups. When we said we ordered large, after being asked if both meals were large, the host said "oh you want large drinks too?" Well yeah when its what we ordered. Store ID:4NYRRS48

• Fa
    HMSHost - Angelica Arvizo
    Orlando
    Florida

Angelica went above and beyond to show our family a wonderful meal while we had a long delay from our airlines.. they kids were a little upset because they were tired but Angelica was nothing but kind and patient... thanks for great service

• Qc
      Nov 06, 2018
    HMSHost - quizno manchester boston airport
    Manchester Boston Airport

Storeid mhtqzno1
    Check 3611
    March 25 2017 2:18pm

I am writing to request a full refund.
    The sandwich that I purchased was bland and not edible. I
    The food that I received was not like any of the quiznos sandwiches that I have purchased in the past. I was very disappointed and was unable to return it. I had boarded my plane.